Shift 2 | Drifting on Race Mode.

• Thread starter Blitz.
  • 428 comments
Is no one here interested anymore in drifting in racemode on Shift 2? Looks like i bought online pass for nothing lol

ForceMotion
Is no one here interested anymore in drifting in racemode on Shift 2? Looks like i bought online pass for nothing lol

Same here :L Add me on PSN ( motoraza ) and we can drift sometime if you want. Just let me know that it's you adding me :)

eddyac
Anyone up for a Stance meet someday? Cruise abit having fun ya know...?

I recently made a VW golf on Shift 2, it's so low it keeps on making sparks with the ground from braking and turning haha!

I bought Shift 2 the other week and only just got round to playing it. I've got to clear up some memory on my PS3 to install it, then I'll start playing ASAP! Hoping to join you guys in the near future once I've built some cars. :)👍

I'll try since I havn't been on Shift2 in a while an we need to!
I don't mind making it on a week night though, weekends are usually when I play GT :P

I'm finding it hard to maintain a drift... physics are a big change from GT5.. anybody got any tips they could share?

I'm finding it hard to maintain a drift... physics are a big change from GT5.. anybody got any tips they could share?

There are some tunes on this thread that you might feel more comfortable with.
Also for some reason, I found it easier to use car's around the 500bhp mark.

There's not necessarily any technique I can explain, but I tend to whip up the ebrake alot! Tight turns I use the ebrake to initiate where as usually on high speed turns I just shift the car's weight with lots of speed to get the car sideways.

Drifting in Manual helps too. Other than that, get the feel for the physics and sence of speed. It's very different from GT5 your right aha... Good luck. 👍

Last edited:
Back