what u guys think should i buy every color of X2010s? I can do that because of the glitch in SSR7. and anyone know when will the next update be released?
so you really can make that much money doing this glitch? is it better than rubberband grinding?? to answer your question i would buy the other cars in the ucd 1st then buy the 20 mill card from the premium dealership then go get every color of the x2010
I would recommend to buy a few that you really like and then concentrate on other cars, there are so many good and expensive cars in the game. I have all the X1's and I honestly don't see the point… A friend of mine got them all one after the other before the last update and sent them to me so I could send them back to him. But anyway i only like 3 of those 22 different ones. Buy some other cars mate
Even I like collecting different color race cars and all but right now I'm focusing on getting all the different race cars, then I'll drive them all, find a car that I really like and then collect different colors of those.
Could someone explain to me how you're supposed to do this glitch? I joined a room with my gtr 07 and followed everyone to the end and from there I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I tried driving along the right side rubbing against the wall but nothing happened. All I got was a barrier penalty. Where is this missing wall supposed to be and once you're in there what are you supposed to do to get your money?
Those 4 pieces I got from the vettel challenges and spec-rewards are enough for me. Didn´t even know there are so much different colored X2010´s.
Only 1 I use, the others are just spinning around in the showroom...