Should i buy the merc sauber c9?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 17 comments
  • 1,427 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
I just looked at the OCD and saw the mercedes sauber c9 for 5,1 mill. I was wondering how good is it and is it the money worth? Is it fun to drive etc?
 
If you got the money for it, you won't regret it if you buy it. It's really a nice car to drive.
 
Yes. Nice competitive car. Plus its a Merc! Sort of.
 
It's a good car but a lot of coin. I have it and enjoy it but prefer the Nissan R92cp over it. Engine note in the Sauber is a let down.
 
Yeah,it's a nice car,I'd get one if I could.
 
I'd buy it before its gone from the OCD. Once its gone you'll be thinking you wish you bought it and then your going to have to look for it in the UCD.
 
Purchased it this AM from the UCD, and proceeded with Engine / Chassis overhaul for an extra cool million. Just collecting cars, in mean time, I am taking a break from driving in the game, as I await news from PD on (if)any updates.
 
And btw are the pescarolo le mans cars nice? :) seems awesome and nice to drive :)
 
it's a great car, very accurate but not very forgiving. requires an upgrade in driver skills for most.

yes, absolutely. buy it!
 
its great... just got mine today after 3 days of scrimping and saving :-) - well pleased - especially with the aids all off apart from abs1. Handleable if you control the throttle. V powerful, will turbo up to over 1000hp. A real "grin". Completely untuned its a winner. I am going to enjoy tuning it AND earning 150k per race in the Supercar race in the seasonal races - Nice!
 
its great... just got mine today after 3 days of scrimping and saving :-) - well pleased - especially with the aids all off apart from abs1. Handleable if you control the throttle. V powerful, will turbo up to over 1000hp. A real "grin". Completely untuned its a winner. I am going to enjoy tuning it AND earning 150k per race in the Supercar race in the seasonal races - Nice!

Did you, or anyone manage a lap time quicker than 59.9s on the Eifel Circuit Supercar race? I score a 1 minute lap in the BMW LMR, will test this new Sauber later tonight.
 
And btw are the pescarolo le mans cars nice? :) seems awesome and nice to drive :)

only one of them is any good, well one and a half, the other is underpowered and much slower than the others . . .

there's a thread where a guy on here compares a bunch of LMP's and other high end cars and rates them. he only liked one of the c60 chassies
 
I like the Sauber a lot. It was one of the first high powered cars I bought in this game. While I prefer the GT-One or the 787B, you really can't go wrong with the Sauber.
 
There's a good tune from Deutsche Rennen for the Sauber which you should try, I've been lapping the Nurburgring in 5.40 with it.
 
I just looked at the OCD and saw the mercedes sauber c9 for 5,1 mill. I was wondering how good is it and is it the money worth? Is it fun to drive etc?

Totally.

I bought this when I only just had enough cash and never regretted it. Probably the first all out racing car I bought.
 
stg 3 turbo and oil change= 1007 hp with 0 miles. Worth every penny. :)
 
Ive just tweaked the tuning... increase toe in and reduce front spring rate to around 11, and increase rear brake to 8. Improves turning and gives a nice bit of slide to corner braking. This car does benefit from tuning. Anyone know of any tunes for it?
 
Back