Should i use a monitor or regular stereo tv?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3LeMeN7
  • 13 comments
  • 747 views
Messages
75
I know i'll get flammed yet again for some reason... but should i opt to use a monitor or tv? thanks, and merry christmas!
 
Why do you want to Know?
Does it matter, Play it on either.
 
Should I use a regular mouse or a track ball mouse...

I like those stupid threads..
 
3LeMeN7
I know i'll get flammed yet again for some reason... but should i opt to use a monitor or tv? thanks, and merry christmas!
No wonder you get flamed when you ask pointless questions in the wrong forum and even open a new thread for it. You can't connect a PS2 to a monitor that easily, therefor I recommend the stereo tv. If you would have explained why you consider using a monitor maybe you would have got more and nicer answers.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
Now this should've been placed in the Computers & Electronics Forum. Please stop posting threads in the wrong Forums.
 
how big is the monitor?

Where do you intend to play?

Do you have a steering wheel?

is the monitor an LCD?
 
your monitor or tv will give the same resolution...and they are both CRT, so there is no difference. If you want to use the monitor, go ahead. You won't get any sound from it...and you should use an S-video or preferably RGB cables to get the best picture, but it all depends on what inputs you have on your monitor.

co-axial < s-video < RGB / DVI / HDMI
 
do you have communication skills?
 
Back