Should i?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-D34DLY310
  • 19 comments
  • 1,300 views
Messages
319
Messages
deadly310
I've been surfing around the forums and i kept seeing a lot of negatives about the new patch. My question is, should i go ahead and download the patch or not? Are you guys noticing any problems with the patch? Thanks for any help.
 
Should make a proper thread title.

I would.
 
we get triple CR in seasonal events now. New seasonal events offer a new lv 22 & 23 ticket... i would get the patch a soon as possible
 
I've had no problems with the new patch. 👍
 
Can you even load the game without installing the patch? I guess if you don't sign in maybe?

Yeah it's good.
 
I've been surfing around the forums and i kept seeing a lot of negatives about the new patch. My question is, should i go ahead and download the patch or not? Are you guys noticing any problems with the patch? Thanks for any help.

no, it kills autogrinding
 
You didn't get it yet? The seasonals alone are reason enough!
 
It's worth getting. There are lots of improvements, not just to payouts and cheap cars.

For example, you can now make upgrades to your car from the tuning menu inside a race! No need to go through the tedium of quitting and going to the tuning shop, and then going back to the race. That alone makes it worthwhile for me!
 
It's worth getting. There are lots of improvements, not just to payouts and cheap cars.

For example, you can now make upgrades to your car from the tuning menu inside a race! No need to go through the tedium of quitting and going to the tuning shop, and then going back to the race. That alone makes it worthwhile for me!
I just found that out during a free run online. That feature is pretty awesome! Well the only thing im wondering about is, how do i take pictures of my driver or avatar?
 
I just found that out during a free run online. That feature is pretty awesome! Well the only thing im wondering about is, how do i take pictures of my driver or avatar?

If you select your current profile picture in the upper left corner you get the option to take photographs of your driver and change suit/helmet.
 
Last edited:
Do it, I think it has made damage a lot better, and there is nothing bad
 
Update was actually good, some people here just like to scream at PD on the Internet as if it solved all their problems.. Ignore these children and download 1.10 :).
 
Do it, i think it made it the best GT ever, despite the fact that a couple of old tracks and cars are missing...i hope a nu one will come that limits the amount of MX5s, Skylines etc and limit it to about 5 or 6 each...
 
If you dont auto grind (which in my eyes is kinda cheating, i like to work and earn my cars so when i buy a new one i feel really good) then download it. Ai are harder (apparently) plus all thr new stuff like being able to tune cars (apart from aero weight reduction and engine stages) in the settings menu which is realy nice

I'd do it again
 
Back