Should Polyphony reconsider the regions for the Daily Races in GT7?

• Thread starter BigSarj
  • 5 comments
Canada
Canada
I was watching a bit of Z28's stream tonight and I think he said that EU and NA will play together in daily races. I have no idea where he got this idea from and I personally see no reason to believe it but it did get me thinking.

I was watching a bit of Z28's stream tonight and I think he said that EU and NA will play together in daily races. I have no idea where he got this idea from and I personally see no reason to believe it but it did get me thinking.
I can only imagine how bad the lag would be... I really can't see it happening.

But it already gets bad when NA and SA race together. What if more regions were created?
I could definitely see PD splitting up the regions - it's probably just about the player pool. More people will be playing GT7 online than currently play GTS online, so you'd be able to have the same level of competition in a GT7 daily with NA drivers as a GTS daily with NA and SA.

I could definitely see PD splitting up the regions - it's probably just about the player pool. More people will be playing GT7 online than currently play GTS online, so you'd be able to have the same level of competition in a GT7 daily with NA drivers as a GTS daily with NA and SA.
Combine this with Kaz saying that they have been working on the netcode and daily races might be a lot more fun.

I would have no problem racing against europeans, it’s less laggy compared to racing people in south america.

Back