It will be 10 PM Eastern 1/19/2011 (tonight) that the 3rd set of Seasonal Events expires. I assume that within the hour (10-11 PM) the 5th set will be released.
Last week Seasonal #4 was already out at 10pm when I logged on to the PSN (#3 ended at 9pm in CST). I'm assuming that the new one starts the minute that the old one expires. I'd be surprised if there is a gap. I'd also bet that the Online Dealership refreshes at that time as well.
Aww, I'd been saving for that red FGT as well. Aw well, I dumped 2.5 million into a sweet Ford GT LM Race car in the UCD earlier so have nowhere near enough anyway...
I hope the next one is yellow or something equally awesome
Really think it'll be tonite. Wasn't it last wednesday night for seasonal 4 updates. If so, then they should be released tonight. Should not have changed. Just can't rememeber if it was a Wednesday or thursday that the new events were released.
Really think it'll be tonite. Wasn't it last wednesday night for seasonal 4 updates. If so, then they should be released tonight. Should not have changed. Just can't rememeber if it was a Wednesday or thursday that the new events were released.
What do you mean the UCD resets? There is a sweet Nomad Diablo GT-1 JGTC '00 that I've can almost afford. A few more races and I should have the money before the car drops off the list.
I never heard of it resetting. This makes me want to cry lol
I'm far from my PS3 now, but if I remember well, there are a lot of DTM cars in the online dealer shop now (to permit those who don't have one yet to win the season event on the Nurburgring