Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,298 comments
Air-Deck-Fanned-Out2_grande.jpg

A pack of Air Deck playing cards.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/99827387/air-deck-the-ultimate-travel-playing-cards

NP
@Grayfox, I've installed it already. Don't plan on using the parking mode, so hardwiring it in isn't worth it, in my opinion. Thank you very much for the offer to help. :)

I wrote up a guide for it a while back, ask if you want it.
You dont need to hardwire it for parking mode either, just tapping circuits like accessory will power the dashcam when the car is running
It removes the cable hanging down which means a neater looking car and the dashcam is hidden if you do get into an accident as Rule 1 of dashcam ownership is NEVER TELL THEM YOU HAVE ONE.
Let them lie to the police, let them lie to their insurer, they will get done for insurance fraud and providing a false statement.

Magnum of Chang: the ultimate in uncivilization for this festive season. It’s also corked lol.

A7E283DD-F53B-499A-B6AE-6187CE6A462B.jpeg

I ordered some leather seat covers for my truck today. They should arrive in about 2 weeks or so. This is what they will look like:

5FC0DC03-C207-4B7B-BE18-729C3BE015EC.jpeg

Pretty cool company. You can pick all kinds of different colors, you can pick a different color for the insert(middle section of the seat) for a two-tone look. You can get different colors for the stitching, and upload a design you want for the headrest, and pick the colors for that as well. They aren’t cheap though. They are Clazzio seat covers, if anyone’s interested.

Gotta Support ma boi Dannic's Label.

IMG_0106-4.jpg

Then ended up getting an American DJ Hat, to support ADJ, because they rep me every year for DJExpo, i could of got it for free, but meh, *throws money*

ADJ%20H%20SB.jpg

Started looking for an external HD for my PS4; ended up with this:
E6ud0nq.png

With the money I got from my old PS4 (which sold in less than 24h!) and considering I'd spend 50€ on an external HD, this upgrade ended up costing only 30€. Couldn't say no!

(This was actually a Black Friday deal, which Amazon UK messed-up and ended up taking more than 3 weeks to arrive)

$_86.JPG

Nice and thick aluminium valve covers for the Pickup. Finally I can get rid of those awful tincan covers.

Back