Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,319 comments
Is that a typo, or is it really 10 large for a PlayStation?
Not a typo actually. :lol:

They set the price of the PS5's to €9999 so that people can order it at that price if they want too, but if you win one of the raffles, you get a discount code so the price will actually be €600 (here).

Last edited:
IMG_20210910_201304.jpg

Happy for my first sim racing wheel!
Wheel base and pedals soon to come.

Won a raffle at one of our main electronics stores, to buy the console for the normal price. Its usually set at €9999, but given a discount code to order it for the original price.

I guess its time to ready up for GT7! :dopey::sly:

ufhiDineW3zJGv3hnr8GTA-1200-80.jpg
I haven't bought the console yet but I've managed to put my name down for one. When the store gets the next shipment, I'll be notified and I'll be able to buy it! Hooray!

Tickets for this weekends Nitro Rallycross at ERX as well as for Monster Jam in February. I've never seen rallycross in person so I'm looking forward to it, plus the ticket for the full weekend was only $50 once ticketmaster got done adding their ridiculous fees.

Wisdom tooth strikes again!
3CE0696B-957A-4588-AF73-FF1F3DC75711.jpeg

I’m not exactly sure what they are in English, but they work as anti inflammatory meds. Had to leave school early as the pain is too much to take and the nurse only had Tylenol.

I’m not exactly sure what they are in English, but they work as anti inflammatory meds.
It's Ponstan (branded mefenamic acid) which is commonly prescribed for period pain.

But it is indeed an NSAID.

It's Ponstan (branded mefenamic acid) which is commonly prescribed for period pain.

But it is indeed an NSAID.
That’s the one. I’ve taken it before and it worked a treat for dental pain. Not so much this time though…

I can see the name on the box now that you mention it. The pain has robbed me of my senses.

@TheCracker, I’ve awarded you my first poo that comment. Gave me a good chuckle.

Last edited:
Wisdom tooth strikes again!
View attachment 1083316

I’m not exactly sure what they are in English, but they work as anti inflammatory meds. Had to leave school early as the pain is too much to take and the nurse only had Tylenol.
I know the feeling. I had mine pulled a few weeks back on my lunch break. Pain was off the scale at night so called my dentist and they got me in same day on my lunch break.

They gave me two options, deal with the pain as they couldn’t do another filling or have it pulled there and then. I opted for the pull.

So much better, but the creaking and cracking noise of the tooth being twisted out of my skull was not fun.

So much better, but the creaking and cracking noise of the tooth being twisted out of my skull was not fun.
Done during your lunch break and they didn't put you under? Damn.

Mine was a scheduled procedure and they knocked me out. I wok up partway through, remember the mask going back on then lights out until I was in recovery. Three came out fine, the fourth shattered. That's the one I woke up for. :lol:

I'd started University a couple of months prior to GT5 coming out so I was never going to dish out more than £40 for a copy of the game. But now with GT7 on the horizon and with a pre-order on the anniversary edition, I just had to get my hands on the GT5 Signature edition. I've been drooling over this with heeps of nostalgia and with the amount of detail and attention that got put into this I'm praying for a super deluxe version of GT7!

20210929_181541.jpg

Beyond cute, congrats!!

I lived with a guy in CA for a few months who had a similar wee dog and he was lovely (the dog, I mean...) He got used to me very quickly and would always stare longingly out the window every time I left the house for work in the morning (the dog, again...). He would go mad when I got home in the evening and would always jump up on my lap and try to give me slobbery kisses while I was having a beer in the back garden... and the dog was pleased to see me too.
lookaround.gif

Last edited:
TB
Done during your lunch break and they didn't put you under? Damn.

Mine was a scheduled procedure and they knocked me out. I wok up partway through, remember the mask going back on then lights out until I was in recovery. Three came out fine, the fourth shattered. That's the one I woke up for. :lol:
When I was about 10 I had my bottom two wisdom teeth out. For those they knocked me out and had to be done at the hospital as they needed to unhook my jaw and the nerve in my jaw was too close to the roots of the teeth.

For this one they just numbed the area and gave it a big twist and wiggle and out it popped. It felt like they were going to break my jaw. Then they gave me some cotton wool to bite down on and sent me on my way back to work.

Last edited:
Beyond cute, congrats!!

I lived with a guy in CA for a few months who had a similar wee dog and he was lovely (the dog, I mean...) He got used to me very quickly and would always stare longingly out the window every time I left the house for work in the morning (the dog, again...). He would go mad when I got home in the evening and would always jump up on my lap and try to give me slobbery kisses while I was having a beer in the back garden... and the dog was pleased to see me too.
lookaround.gif
That's awesome!

He should reach 80 pounds if not more. Im hoping he'll sneak up on 100. Hes bred from two purebreds so he has good stock. Old english sheep dog and poodle.

We're very happy with him

Last edited:
When I was about 10 I had my bottom two wisdom teeth out. For those they knocked me out and had to be done at the hospital as they needed to unhook my jaw and the nerve in my jaw was too close to the roots of the teeth.

For this one they just numbed the area and gave it a big twist and wiggle and out it popped. It felt like they were going to break my jaw. Then they gave me some cotton wool to bite down on and sent me on my way back to work.
Reading horror stories online and seeing what some of my friends went through, I am thankful I never grew them.

It did throw off a technician in training at the dentist's office though, she thought her X-ray was acting up :lol:

This particular wisdom tooth has been impacting for years now. Every so often it swells up while it has a growth spurt. It’s completely destroyed the tooth next to it. 2 nights I’ve struggle to sleep now and I’m taking the day off school today because pain + kids = mega pain.

Back