Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,373 comments
An Airdyne AD9 stationary bike. I haven't put it together yet but it will look identical to my friend's here.

IMG-20210923-WA0003.jpgIMG-20210923-WA0002.jpgIMG-20210923-WA0001.jpgIMG-20210923-WA0000.jpg

New book/magazine from Japan. It’s a mix of photo book of the Jazz Kissa across Japan, but also serves as an index of each one’s address and contact numbers for bookings if one should ever need it.

5621A01E-D930-4FD5-AA10-F1AB0ED4F5EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Man that is a massive saddle, why do all exercise bikes come with a massive saddle....

As an exercise bike though it does look the business. 👍
Yup, I'm a little sore. Maybe I can change it if things get too rough. I guess their target market is people with huge arses though.

The arm workout is great. I feel like it's doing my whole body good.

Give us an update when you (not including friends) reach the 500 K mark.
I've done 3 1⁄2 miles so far so... see you in a couple of years?

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't expecting to this weekend, but I bought a new PC. I didn't expect to try one with an AMD GPU (i've used intel til this point), but I figured why not. This one is supposibly easy to upgrade too.

6476717_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

It's not coming until monday supposibly. I'll update with more pictures on here when it comes, for proof reasons.

Last edited:
I said that I would take a picture of my new computer when it got to my house. So, here it is. I'm setting it up right now.

I know that it turns on at least and the wifi seems to work.
20211102_143900.jpg

EDIT: So yeah, Windows 11 is going to take some getting used to, I'm a bit eager to try some of the same random xbox games I played on my PC. I might be able to play FH5 on this.

Last edited:
Worth it alone for being able to set the The Chronicles of Riddick's disk on fire.

Saving Private Ryan in 4K is also nice.
Saving Private Ryan and Full Metal Jacket were the ones that got my attention. Christmas Vacation was next then because I was at $4 for those three and only had a $5 bill, Riddick was added. :lol:

They had more but the were either movies I already have or don't want.

A retro gaming account I follow on twitter, mentioned something about the international version of the Neo Geo mini going pretty cheap on Amazon at the moment. And because I apparently have little self control, I ended up ordering one.

037c5b37-bb4d-444a-85fd-b4c2b6aecbce_1.0c96bf98420a335aa0fdc4c377b2e87c.jpeg

Last edited:
A retro gaming account I follow on twitter, mentioned something about the international version of the Neo Geo mini going pretty cheap on Amazon at the moment. And because I apparently have little self control, I ended up ordering one.

037c5b37-bb4d-444a-85fd-b4c2b6aecbce_1.0c96bf98420a335aa0fdc4c377b2e87c.jpeg
Need a banana for scale. What size is that and what kind of screen does it have?

Need a banana for scale. What size is that and what kind of screen does it have?
Don't know if you've seen other mini consoles like the NES. Its pretty similar in size to those.

(Size specs according to Amazon). Exterior dimensions: W108mm x D135mm x H162mm. And the screen is a 3.5 inch LCD. It has HDMI out but apparently the image quality on TV's isn't great.

Mini neo geo.jpg

Last edited:
Back