Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,490 comments
I'd eat so many of those. I love everything stupidly spicy and those sound right up my alley.
If it wouldn't cost more to ship them than it cost for me to buy them, I'd happily send them to you. I made it through all 5 but I didn't particularly enjoy them.

The Fifth Element Movie GIF

TB
If it wouldn't cost more to ship them than it cost for me to buy them, I'd happily send them to you. I made it through all 5 but I didn't particularly enjoy them.

The Fifth Element Movie GIF
Buy on Amazon ship to Joey D

View attachment 1315045

I can’t read that. All the stuffs to keep this healthy apparently. I’m not sure what it says but I paid some money for it.
Most of it was either what appeared to be personal information or not important information but this line in particular sounds like it's a missing lyric from The Sound of Music. :lol:

"Crepe, a car that has been repaired in a neat and correct condition."

I honestly don't know how thai and malayalam and these other script languages have survived in modern media, especially with the mobile era. I mean, once your vision goes just a tad off, you're done for.

So this caught my eye recently and after being blown away by that extremely obscure Kenny Chesney CD I got recently, I got curious about this too. This one is interesting to me because it refers to it as an "Album Master Edit" dated 2 months before the album was released and it has watermarked audio, something I've heard about but never actually had one containing it. Much like the CD I mentioned earlier, I can't find any info on this either.
IMG_2093.JPEG

IMG_2094.JPEG

I speculate this is a review sample of his album and the reason it's watermarked is to prevent it from leaking to the public before it could be released. Just skimming through the songs I know on the CD, I didn't hear any noticeable difference in the tracks in comparison to what was actually released, so I'd hazard a guess the songs are exactly the same ignoring the watermark. Still, at the end of the day, it's an interesting CD for sure and it's more music I didn't already have. 😎

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240102_115517_Chrome.jpg

While I'm no fan of putting things behind a pay wall that was free in the past, I broke down and payed for Lose It Premium last month when it was 75% off. Fast forward to today and I payed $60 for lifetime instead of $40 per year.

Thanks to working 18 of the last 19 days, including Christmas and New Year’s Day, I had a great paycheck. So I bought a few things.

Music on Bandcamp: the rest of Magnolia Park’s catalog and an EP and single from Mint Green.
IMG_2721.jpeg

Two books from my local Barnes and Noble:
IMG_0501.jpeg

And the big ticket item: an iPhone 15 Plus in green. (The Apple salesperson said this is only the second green iPhone 15 he’s sold. People much prefer blue, pink, yellow and black. For some reason, that makes me proud that I chose the least popular color.)
IMG_0504.jpeg

Last edited:
And the big ticket item: an iPhone 15 Plus in green. (The Apple salesperson said this is only the second green iPhone 15 he’s sold. People much prefer blue, pink, yellow and black. For some reason, that makes proud that I chose the least popular color.)
Enjoy the T I T A N I U M

Back