Show off your latest purchase!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 38,134 comments
  • 3,449,855 views
F1 2006 mod for AC Evo

Snimka zaslona 2026-10-08 121615.webp


And mods I was missing and now were on sale for Automobilista 2:

Snimka zaslona 2026-10-06 170941.webp
 
Another of my Patreon pledge rewards just arrived. It’s Spider-Gwen by Mike Maihack. She’s from Earth-65 where Gwen Stacey gets bit by the radioactive spider instead of Peter Parker, turning her into Spider-Woman. When she travels to the main Marvel continuity on Earth-616, she goes by Ghost-Spider. Fans just call her Spider-Gwen, though.

I put it in a pale blue frame I had standing by just for this print. Like all the prints in this tier, it has a specialized finish that is only available to us Patreon supporters. This is called “Pink Flo”. It makes the pink stand really out (and my iPhone completely fails to capture it.)

IMG_1920.webp
 
Last edited:
Back