Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,299 comments
My favourite purchase to date : My beautiful Samsung K3..:drool:
Got it for £60 which is quite good considering it is:
a) A Nano Rival
b) Supposed to be at RRP £80-90

It can store photo's as well as music too, and has a radio which is quite handy. Only down side to this is that it shows finger marks, really, really, really well. Apart from that I am incredibley happy with it.

I21-5492-main.jpg

Iomega 500GB external hard drive.

I've been cramming everything onto an 80gb laptop drive and a 40gb mp3 player that has just about popped it's clogs from being taken to maximum capacity. This should do me for a long while until I get a PC.

My favourite purchase to date : My beautiful Samsung K3..:drool:

That thing looks mint. I'd get that over a nano any day. 👍

The non Dennis Quaid murdered version of Flight of the Phoenix
dsc00608vp2.jpg

(And no, the Pink iPod isn't mine)

No upper bout toggle, wacky control route and a tummy cut. Must be none other than the short lived The Paul. How much did you pay? :)

Good job identifying it! I paid 400 dollars. Others on eBay are around 500+, but this one isn't in perfect condition. I plan to fix it up and sell it. :)

I have 2 recent purchases..

25424_g1.jpg

For my birthday my Granma has fished out 449 quid for a Dell Dimension C521, a massive upgrade from my Dimension 2400.. :indiff: Includes a 20" Widescreen flatpanel, a AMD dual-core processor, Windows Vista and awesome graphics, 256mb. :) Should be here next week!

And the second one..

_255337_british_passport150.jpg

A British Passport, for 76 quid. Geeze.. :grumpy:

I've just bought a Samsung Syncmaster 940MW TV/monitor
daannewmonitor.jpg

and a Sapphire X1950Pro with 2 DVI outs.
sapphire_radeon_x1950pro.jpg

I got the X1950 because its faster than my previous card and because of the 2 DVI outs as I already have a Samsung 940MW and as they are both monitor and TVs...

daanmonitor.jpg

daanmonitormonitor.jpg

daanmonitorTV.jpg

daantvtv.jpg

:dopey:

wow....cool monitor and tv...👍
And the "new" one only cost £160. There's a new model out (940MG) and PC World were selling the 940MW off cheap to get rid of them. (They've got it in the monitors section even though its a cracking telly.) Even at full price, its a great buy. It has connections for everything, except HD, but I don't need that yet.
[/PC World advert]

bans self...

bans self...

It's okay, you've immortalized my avatar. Well, until ImageShack deletes it in 12 months.

I bought four cans of this for the little one (she only likes the expensive stuff):
similac-alimentum-baby-formula-1.jpg

And one of these on my break for me:
wendys1.jpg

bs_potenza_re01r_ci2_l.jpg

I'll post of pic of this plus my previous purchase as soon as I get a chance.

My latest purchase was a tank of gas for my truck (No picture needed) everyone knows what gas looks like at least the price was down to $2.88 gallon (low grade unleaded).

My new job came with a signing bonus :D. However, it does expose the weakness of the PS2 as a DVD player...

Pay no attention to the fact that some money would have been better spent repairing the porch rail or shutters, or building a sprinkler system for the grass. Both are coming :) But:

I just bought this. A 2003 Yamaha FJR1300.

First time I've ridden a bike that's more powerful than my car! Not the first time I've ridden one faster, but it's actually MORE POWERFUL!!! That's in addition to having just over a quarter of the weight (even with my bulk on it)!

What's cool is before the purchase I actually found it in Tourist Trophy, so I had to take a few "test rides" at Laguna Seca, Infineon, Valencia, and the Nordschleife. The game's bike is an '05, mine's an '03.

That last pic shows the gauges as I fly down the 'ring's back straight at 168. I do not plan to duplicate this IRL. :nervous: Cool, though, how accurate the game's reproduction is.

Back