Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,352 comments
I purchased a 16gb micro sd card with an adapter at a price of around $11 on Amazon. The cheapest store price I could find was at Bestbuy for $40. So, I saved myself about $30 right there. That was an amazing deal.

I also purchased Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero for the PS2. I had this game before I sold it over four years ago. But I have been thinking about it for weeks now, and began skimming through gameplay videos on Youtube, that increased my hornyness for this game. :sly: I also purchased this game on Amazon.

Bought this yesterday...

yhst-11930413061568_2187_4636785.gif

Didn't much feel like braving the post Christmas sales so I elected to do my bargain hunting online instead and picked up these:

First 5 volumes of Brave & the Bold (I'll spare you all posting the covers to all 5 however so here's an image of volume 1:
4367587.jpg

Gotham Knight
1210700.jpg

& a splurge is not complete without a Star Wars related purchase:
50161sdw.jpg

I finally cracked and picked up MW3 for the PS3 from the GAME sale, got it brand new for £27.99, seemed a good deal, also picked up SALT on bluray for £4.99

Bought Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year, Assassins Creed 2, Saints Row 2, L.A. Noire and a PSP 3000 with my Christmas money. Eventually want to get Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 when prices come down a little bit. I never buy a game when they are at full price, unless it's Rock Band or Guitar Hero haha. Getting a DFGT sometime this week!

Haven't purchased yet, but will tomorrow morning. x1 Ticket to the Utah Grand Prix at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah.

List of events that weekend:

• NASCAR K&N Pro Series West
  • SCCA Pirelli World Challenge Championship
  • IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge by Yokohama
  • IMSA Cooper Tires Prototype Lights Championship
  • Pirelli Cup USA

Whole weekend of racing for $22. :)👍

AXE Excite products:

41JgwbzMJ1L._SS500_.jpg
x2

31hrhf%2B6DwL._SS500_.jpg
x2

41My3kklgKL._SS500_.jpg
x6

41nPmZJzjhL._SS500_.jpg
x3

---

I literally caught the sale/deal/shipping guarantee (on Amazon) 3 seconds before it ended; as in I submitted the order. Talk about on the edge of my seat. :P

Also, if these pictures aren't showing up I am going to rage.

Still trying to figure out if I want to keep it but this was my recent purchase. Been trying different 32" LCD tvs to see which one I like the best.

LG 32LK450 LCD 1080p
0071919258092_500X500.jpg

Are you trying to keep women away from you?!?
Plus it gives you ball cancer, according to some people.

I've never had a woman come up to me based on my scent anyhow. :P

As for the ball cancer, well, yikes!

Scweddy Ball cancer :P

Schweddy, foo'.

If a woman starts panting heavily when she smells your Axe/Lynx, it may not be excitement, she may be struggling to breathe. Gives me asthma attacks! :yuck:
Not my fault some people choose to bathe in their scented products - especially cologne. :lol:

I know what you're on about though.

Back