Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,329 comments
20130222112341!Forza_Horizon_boxart.jpg

Because i liked FH2 so much, late to the party and doing it all backwards as always.

DSC_0351.JPG

Wasn't really a purchase but I received it for helping out someone.

It's a Revox B77 mk2 tape recorder, I just checked our local swap site, and I should be able to sell it for 200 or more Euros. So it's going away as fast as it came.

20130222112341!Forza_Horizon_boxart.jpg

Because i liked FH2 so much, late to the party and doing it all backwards as always.

Time for Gran Turismo 4. Then GT3. :lol:

BTW: Recently I had some fun with this game and made a 100% progress within a few days (one or two weeks).

Specially designed for people with long upper bodies, apparently.

I guess you are right. :P
long shirt.png

View attachment 298354

Wasn't really a purchase but I received it for helping out someone.

It's a Revox B77 mk2 tape recorder, I just checked our local swap site, and I should be able to sell it for 200 or more Euros. So it's going away as fast as it came.

REVOX is (was) a reputable Swiss brand with high end hifi modules. Their product range changed very much. Your tape looks like from the 80ies. Nice, classic piece. 👍

Last edited:
2 more Märklin Sprint slot cars, both slightly used, still in good condition plus with good box.

Mercedes Benz C111 (orange)
C111 orange Box.jpg

Original:
mercedes-c-111-2-540x304.jpg

Porsche C6 (grey, with lights)
C6 grau Licht Box.jpg

Orginal (here street legal car):
porsche-906-3.jpg

And maybe I´m picking up a BMW 320i RC Würth this evening. There are many of these car around my area because production was 7km away from my hometown today. (As child I lived 2km away from Märklin headquarter which was also production facility.)

Last edited:
tech-n9ne-something-else-deluxe.jpg

Tech N9ne - Something else

Some great tracks on here, particularly Fragile and Believe. I've listened to it once all of the way through, and am pretty happy with it, but it's not as good as All 6's and 7's in my opinion.

Definitely worth a listen though if there's any Hip-Hop fans reading this 👍

2 Platinum Level tickets to watch my Mavs take on @a6m5's Trailblazers.
Nice. I hope you are mature enough to enjoy a night out, even when the home team lose.

love u.... :P

I don't go to NBA games anymore, but from the looks & sound of it, sounds like our "Lexus" Level. Just above the lower bowl, and it used to be all you can eat.

I don't go to NBA games anymore, but from the looks & sound of it, sounds like our "Lexus" Level. Just above the lower bowl, and it used to be all you can eat.
Out of curiosity, why not? I always have fun at them. I was actually at the Celtics vs. Blazers game last week, which was sweet, seeing my two favorite teams playing each other.

Out of curiosity, why not? I always have fun at them. I was actually at the Celtics vs. Blazers game last week, which was sweet, seeing my two favorite teams playing each other.
Just burned out. I get offered tickets from work(nice tickets, including 'Lexus', if it's still called that), so god knows how many games I've attended over the years. When I was younger, it was so sweet attending games with parking & nice food, but now..... this is going to shock you, because you are young..... Missing the traffic jam & catching up on sleep is much sweeter than any Blazer win. So sorry. :P

Before you call me a fair weather fan, just know that I've rooted for the team thru some really, really tough times(my favorite team's 95~96 Blazers & that says it all!). I still try to check the scores & catch them whenever they are on KGW. :D

P.S. Drop the Celtics. They suck. j/k

Nice. I hope you are mature enough to enjoy a night out, even when the home team lose.
That's cold, since we're on a 3-game losing streak after tonight.
love u.... :P

My tickets supposedly allow access to a private bar & restaurant, so I'm hoping mine are like that as well. I bought them from a season ticket holder.

That's cold, since we're on a 3-game losing streak after tonight.
That's not good. :crazy:

I just checked the schedule: I like Memphis & you guys about the same. Against Houston, I'm definitely rooting for you guys.
My tickets supposedly allow access to a private bar & restaurant, so I'm hoping mine are like that as well. I bought them from a season ticket holder.
With the Lexus Level, we used to get bracelets & every meal, concession stands were free, but you paid for the booze. Supposedly, they have done away with the bracelets now here in Portland, and now they give you vouchers you can use like money. Time or two, we didn't get bracelets, but they were able to hook us up at the front desk(inside the Lexus Level lobby), though of course, I have no idea how it works in your arena. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be lot of fun. :)👍

Just burned out. I get offered tickets from work(nice tickets, including 'Lexus', if it's still called that), so god knows how many games I've attended over the years. When I was younger, it was so sweet attending games with parking & nice food, but now..... this is going to shock you, because you are young..... Missing the traffic jam & catching up on sleep is much sweeter than any Blazer win. So sorry. :P
One of the few perks of my dad's job is that once or twice a season we get suite tickets, but since it's not often, I haven't gotten tired of going to them, and the traffic is never as bad as I anticipate it to be. But man I could do without the hassle of getting out of the parking structure, that always blows. It's like every douche-canoe in the city uses the same one we do.

Drop the Celtics. They suck. j/k
Hey man, they just need a few years to rebuild. Hopefully.

One of the few perks of my dad's job is that once or twice a season we get suite tickets, but since it's not often, I haven't gotten tired of going to them, and the traffic is never as bad as I anticipate it to be. But man I could do without the hassle of getting out of the parking structure, that always blows. It's like every douche-canoe in the city uses the same one we do.
I'm sure you already know, but if parking in a garage, always park near the arena entrance, lowest level possible & back your car into the space. Garden Garage was my favorite. Drops you right onto I-5. :D
Hey man, they just need a few years to rebuild. Hopefully.
No no no, not the record. Listen to me carefully: Celtics suck(don't tell my boss).
TB
With age comes wisdom, bud. 👍
Amongst other things, but true. :lol:

Garden Garage was my favorite. Drops you right onto I-5. :D
That's the one we went to last time as well, really convenient location, still took forever thanks to the aforementioned douche-canoes.
No no no, not the record. Listen to me carefully: Celtics suck(don't tell my boss).
:grumpy:
Totally telling your boss.

tech-n9ne-something-else-deluxe.jpg

Tech N9ne - Something else

Some great tracks on here, particularly Fragile and Believe. I've listened to it once all of the way through, and am pretty happy with it, but it's not as good as All 6's and 7's in my opinion.

Definitely worth a listen though if there's any Hip-Hop fans reading this 👍

Dope album. I agree on it not being as good as All 6's and 7's and K.O.D, but still good. I enjoyed the collabos too.

Back