Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,424 comments
More RiffTrax movies.
IMG_4651.jpeg

bottle of Metaxa
My granny is in love with that brandy. Mostly because its Greek and our family always call ourselves Greeks (even if its 6to25%)🤣

P.s oh shi, I just found that my ancestors tobacco company has Wiki page. Also, just found out that they were related to Stanislavsky(you know about his "system").

Last edited:
Well, today is certainly one of the more interesting days for me! I did an eBay search recently for a particular CD and not only did I find it, but I found a huge lot of 10 of them for an insanely low price that I simply could not ignore. So, of course, I got them! :dopey:
IMG_2386.JPEG

IMG_2387.JPEG

These CDs are from 2006 and looking at the tracklist for them all, I have seen a fairly large number of songs I remember from back then, but probably haven't heard again since sometime around that time period! :eek: It's going to be so fun hearing these again after 17-18 years and I am willing to bet there will be some songs in there I have totally forgotten about just waiting to be rediscovered. I'm honestly blown away by how much I got here and how little I paid for it, this might be the single biggest steal I've ever had! :D

I bought a couple books recently, and yes, they are comics. They’re also both hardbacks.

The huge book is “Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD” by Jim Steranko. It’s all his original line art in black and white in a huge oversized book by IDW. The smaller, but still oversized book is “Den Volume 1” by Richard Corben. Dark Horse is reprinting his amazing fantasy epic from the 1970s/1980s.
IMG_5554.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m officially a PC exclusive sim racer. Replaced my Thrustmaster T-LCMs with a set of Heusinkveld Sprints. I’ve spent the past couple of weeks fine tuning them and getting used to the stiffer pedals. They’re gonna be put to their first big test this weekend in a 24 hour race.

IMG_0614.jpeg

Last edited:
image_2024-06-03_134524565.png

Solid pick ups for the early part of this month. RDR2 bought for the 3rd time after getting it on PS and epic before. Steam is by far my preferred platform and the Special Edition was on sale so I got it.

Soulmask, Dread Delusion, Mullet Madjack, Rack And Slay are Steam new releases I fancied. I added Detroit:BH and Days Gone to my Playstation on Steam collection. Astroneer and Planet Crafter were in the Steam Open World Survival sale event. Downwell, I am Future, Moonstone Island and Spyro Reignited Trilogy were on my wishlist.

Last edited:
It’s new comic book day!

Barda GN
Birds of Prey V5 10
DC Pride: A Celebration of Rachel Pollack
Doom Patrol V2 23, 24
Laugh V2 24
Monster High FCBD 2024
Monster High Pride
Ms. Marvel: Mutant Menace 4
Pep 407
Poison Ivy 23
Red Sonja: Empire of the Damned 2

IMG_5605.jpeg

IMG_5606.jpeg

Last edited:
20240604_173458.jpg
20240604_173502.jpg
20240605_190414.jpg

After many hours of YouTube videos, scrolling through wheels and tires, and math, I've got new shoes for the 3 Turbo. Enkei T6R 18x8.5 to replace the factory 18x8, wrapped in Cont. ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus in 245/40R18 to replace the factory Bridgestone Turanzas in 215/45R18.

Haven't had this much fun chucking a car into corners since I sold the BRZ. It's an improvement to ride comfort and tire noise, but it entirely changes the way the car feels at the limit. Reviewers say the torsion beam in the rear lets the car down in the corners, but it's the stock rubber more than anything. This thing is a blast with some good tires under it.

New Comic Book Day

DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration
DC Pride Uncovered
Doom Patrol V2 25, 26, 27
Fantastic Four V7 21
Laugh V2 24
Marvel’s Voices 1
Outsiders V5 8
Pep 406
Scarlet Witch V4 1
The Wicked Trinity 1

IMG_5740.jpeg