Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,315 comments
Snagged a Dreamcast, controller and a copy of Metropolis Street Racer for $30.

photo-5.jpg

I wanted a Dreamcast ever since they came out and I was in a little mom and pop game store this afternoon selling some Xbox and PS2 game, this little gem was just sitting there. I asked the guy how much he wanted and he told me $30 and said he'd throw in a game that was priced under $10. Having liked the Project Gothem games on the Xbox, I figured what the hell and grabbed MSR.

Now I'm off to eBay to find more games! I'm open to any suggestions on what I should get too. I know I want Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero, but past that I don't know.

I have that Box set and was disgusted that the image of Hayden Christensen made it's way in there. In protest, I later bought another box set of the trilogy as it was on release.

As I got home I thought "Wait, I've just bought the same movies again... Well played George Lucas".

Han shot first!!!!

Yeah, I've seen the this version before and was not impressed with the "changes" made, particularly to that final scene you are referring to.

I'm waiting for the complete box set on Bluray. And yes, I don't mind watching the new movies, I'm not a complete Star Wars nut I just like Star Wars in general as I'm kind of a sci-fi junkie.

I didn't mind the new trilogy but it didn't capture my attention and admiration like the original 3. I thought about getting the bluray release but I already have the eps 1-3 on DVD and didn't want to double up.

Snagged a Dreamcast, controller and a copy of Metropolis Street Racer for $30.

Now I'm off to eBay to find more games! I'm open to any suggestions on what I should get too. I know I want Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero, but past that I don't know.

You want Shenmue. 👍

Han shot first!!!!

Yeah, I've seen the this version before and was not impressed with the "changes" made, particularly to that final scene you are referring to.

Me either, but it was well played by George Lucas (or whoever made the decision). I was basically tricked into buying the same movies twice, not realizing until it was too late.

I'd already bought them on VHS. They come out on DVD, I bought them and was disgusted to see the changes made. A year or so later and they re-released without the changes, I ran out and bought that box set then realized that I'd fallen for another one of Lucasarts' genius merchandising strategies.

Toaster-oven.jpg

Needed this to make pizza.

tn_01_muzarella.jpg

3.5kg of mozzarella to make pizza. Should be enough for a few months.

loose_int_earl_grey_tin_1.png

Box of my favourite tea for the mornings.

C4 Transmission, Flywheel, and Torque converter for our 1967 Fastback Mustang. $125.00
photo.jpg

Fencing for yard. $80.00
dogear7.jpg

Yard rocks for excavation. $180.00
im008101.jpg

Just spent a 🤬 ton of money on some game stuff.
fanatec-2011-01-21-600-18.jpg

Wheel: $250
Pedals: $200
Shifter: $40
5-Day Shipping: $24

Forza Ultimate Collection:
Forza-Motorsport-3-Ultimate-Collection.jpg

Spent $30 just for the three cars.....worth it.

onzaaa5.jpg

Razer Onza: $50

Total: With tax: Somewhere around $600.

Watched this last night for a bit of light relief. It's not like the normal Collective stuff and in fact it's pretty arty and pretentious in a Terrence Malick kind of way but my god is it pretty and the music is brilliant. If you like mountain bikes it's a must but even if you don't but like cinematography you'll still enjoy it.

17930_i_1.jpg

Jelleh! I was going to order that ages ago, I might have to pick up 3 minute gaps too and have a bike film spree.

When I was watching it I thought "Floats would like this"...not saying you're arty and pretentious but the camera work is stunning ;)

Let me know what 3 Minute Gap is like if you get it, sounds good reading user reviews.

Hmmm, His name is Floats, he has a picture of a Hardtail MTB....wonder where the name come from, would I be right in thinking from a certain popular brand of suspension Forks/shocks....? lol

[/Random

madmike1986
Hmmm, His name is Floats, he has a picture of a Hardtail MTB....wonder where the name come from, would I be right in thinking from a certain popular brand of suspension Forks/shocks....? lol

Yep. I love my 32 Fox Float 100RL on my Myth. My friend has a Talas but I really don't find the extra weight to be worth it, IMO the Float line is their best even though the Talas is their actual top model.

My dog chewed through most of her toys recently, so I thought this would be pretty funny to give her :lol:.

50pcs-s-angry-birds-wholesale-angry-birds-red-bird-stuffed-animal-plush-toy-angry-bird-wholesale-1997669.jpeg

It's half her size, but she seems to like it fine so far :).

Yep. I love my 32 Fox Float 100RL on my Myth. My friend has a Talas but I really don't find the extra weight to be worth it, IMO the Float line is their best even though the Talas is their actual top model.

Good choice 👍

Sadly i'm currently limited to SR suntour XCR's....although have to say for the money they are rather good!

Saving up for my 32's

Back