Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,317 comments
$35 oil change for my Blazer. I feel bad for putting it off until the last 500 miles, though. I've just recently pulled out of a month long mood of not giving a 🤬 about everything. I'm giving her a well deserved and long overdue bath in a few days once I get a paycheck. I could afford it now but I'd rather not push past my "safety cushion".

Also got these since I got a $5 off coupon to walk around with while waiting for the oil change:
Max-AWG-Black.png

Max-AWG-Black_Palmside.png

Seirus Max All Weather Glove

Because I wanted gloves that I could wear in 9f weather without either freezing my fingers off or losing some dexterity. I mostly work outside so these should come in handy.

McSoap
Good boy!

The Note II is just simply amazing.

Tell her that she can scroll through facebook (GTPlanet? ;) ) and still write textmessages at the same time. :D

Nooo not the Note II better is the S3 my friend S3 is gigantic but Note II is the size of my hand.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Not my picture.

Bought a new gear knob with gaitor for my 206. The original's plastic dried up and it was falling to pieces. This one seems of better material, the top part is actually steel, not plastic like the old one. It also weights more.

Tell her that she can scroll through facebook (GTPlanet? ;) ) and still write textmessages at the same time. :D

I guess she could if Facebook wasn't restricted in China. :) I'd be terrified if she ever signed up to GTP and moaned at me all day for being on here and not doing work!

Good choice. Ive got it and its excellent!

My dad is on his second (first was lost in a burglary) so I've had time to play with both the Note II and the iPhone 4S & 5 and came to the conclusion the Samsung was the most efficient for her needs.

Not sure if this is the right link (imageshack is an an arse on a mobile):

imagensx.jpg

This was £10.20 when I first started buying them two years back, yet the service is still absolutely atrocious. If I was guaranteed a parking space nearby I'd rather put the miles on my car every day... And they wonder why congestion is so bad!

^^I nearly had a heart attack when I found out how much much I had to spend for a train ticket in the UK. Cities are so incredibly close together, yet you have to pay through the nose to get between them. :crazy:

Two goodies for me:

The best 3D Movie ever made... Hugo. And a special edition of the Best album ever made... 'Kid A' by Radiohead. The CD cover is a beautiful art book and includes dated facts about melting icebergs. 👍

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

👍👍

I currently have the scope installed on a full length one piece aluminum picatinny rail on my rifle, it works great but its unnecessarily bulky and ugly. :yuck:
The Warne Maxima bases should get the scope down by at least 0,4 cm, improve the cheek weld and make the rifle look much better. And they're made of steel!

^^I nearly had a heart attack when I found out how much much I had to spend for a train ticket in the UK. Cities are so incredibly close together, yet you have to pay through the nose to get between them. :crazy:

I currently pay £980 per year for a train pass and that's cheaper than paying monthly or daily. They have just gone up too by 6% andi only travel 9 miles.

On topic I've just bought year pass to MLB.com for £2.49.

Because I was away from home for a month I didn't celebrate Xmas, so I ordered a lot of things for my car to come home to. It sure felt like Xmas!

Cobb Tuning catback exhaust, turbo heatshield, and intake airbox (that black thing is a portion of it).
Kartboy exhaust hangers
Exhaust gaskets and hardware
OEM oil filter
Mr Fumoto Oil Drain Plug
Replacement fog cover decals (I repainted the fog covers)
And the orders came with loads of decals and 2 license plate frames. Sweet.

DSC_0043_zpsce5e36ac.jpg

QSSmP.png

5000km of road user charges (aka diesel tax), NZ$244.80. Should last me quite a while given I only do 90-150km a week :)

Just got the new iPad, well I say just, I bought it for my 4 year old daughter, at Christmas. Hence I have but a folder, lol

b93df091fdb3d82fd4d4a26910f75bd6.jpg

Also I have seen what people get called out for in the "oh oh oh I'm making a ludicrous claim" thread, so I have taken a pic of the model #.

a1c5e5bfa6896906f27ae40f71fb0410.jpg

So here's my GTP profile, just to make sure.

caeb3798dd3525544e41ca68d37accac.jpg

I like how it is called the new MX518. FWIW, I am still using a MX518.
The MX518 is still great. It was the one go-to mouse when it was released. I'm already using my G400 and I absolutely love it. If you decide to upgrade, I'd suggest you to go for it. 👍

Oh, and thanks! :lol:

Small (6 slices)
Potato Wedges
Chocolate Melt
Toffee Apple Cookies
FRANK'S® RedHot® dip

Ordered from Domino's :)

Grandma got me a Nintendo 3DS XL - and also the Pokemon White game - I was just a bit too lazy to clean up the recycle from the floor
72205_448428228546391_2127837851_n.jpg

I didn't take a pic, so just copied image from Bulbapedia.
White_EN_boxart.png

Finally I got an Uncharted PS Vita hardcase from Thrustmaster at a good price plus 2 soft cases (one made of real leather) which I can resell because I don`t need them. At the end I will have my wanted case for free. :D

Back