894.jpg

PK to FX Lens adapter
50cc2870a4a40_221040n.jpg

Swim wear for mine vacation in April, Desigual Flower Manolo:

31M6707_5036

And some trainings wear from Nike:

28110_01_d.jpg

Nike-Fundamental-Extra-Small-Mens-Training-Gloves-9092050_037_A.jpg

The Nike stuff is very comfortable and wasn't too expensive either. I will probably receive the swimming short tomorrow, hope it will fit well :).

Were you playing BF3 on PS3 before? If so, welcome to the much better side of the BF3 experience. If not, enjoy.

'Tis true 👍. I'm still gonna play it on the PS3 but this was NZ$10 so I thought "Why not?" :dopey:

Wanted to get the Batali Orange ones, but sadly I think they only go to size 13. Was able to find size 15 on amazon, but the regular ones were half as expensive, and the crocs website says M13/W15, so I didn't want to chance some 3rd party seller sending me a woman's size 15. Lol.

Anyway, yeah, my ($6, 85% off) red ones have been awesome but it's now dangerous for me to use them when it's wet outside. I used to only use them when it was wet outside. But, damn, that crosslite material is awesome. It doesn't smell, it's easy to wash, it's waterproof, and it's like walking on tits. I had to get another pair, but this time with the non-slip rubber outsole that will hopefully be a lot more durable and have a lot more traction in the wet.

Can't wear my birkenstocks in the wet. I can't wear them at all, actually. They smell like rotting hippie toenail armpit scrotum. I can't keep them clean or get the smell out. And they don't have any cush so my knees and ankles hurt like a mother after pounding the pavement.

Also got the last extra bold k-cup sampler from Amazon Warehouse. Score!

Just got this finally put together the other day. Took me around 7 hours or so all together. Hopefully nothing bad happens and I get to take it to the track tonight.

buggy_zpsf4d66397.jpg

(Chalk: )

Valve/Dust caps - 4 for 99p
tyre-dust-caps-4352.jpg

iPhone 4S Wallet case - £2.99
DSC_6446NEW-600x600.jpg

(and Cheese):

YuGiOh Legendary Collection 3 - £19.90
legendarycollection3.jpg

:D

I hate crocs, and I work in the catering industry, in a kitchen to be exact. I refuse to wear them.

I don't have a choice. At a 15-16 4E, It's either Asics or crocs if I don't want to wear a sneaker. And the crocs are the best <$10 footwear I've ever had. Walking 3-5 miles a day in Birks or boat shoes at 300lbs suuucks. The crosslite stuff is fantastic though. They're like buttah!

I just bought one if these for my iPhone last night. A Teac DS-H01 Dock with a built in 24bit/192kHz Burr-Brown D/A converter (PCM 1796). Has a remote also so no more getting up from the chair to change tracks

F7531DA0-9BBB-499B-BE39-89849E90DAD5-263-0000001B7A8CA5F4_zps8be32761.jpg

Just bought this.

1d46ea03333a84792a966c6a61482562_zps0e20e1f5.jpg

And the star tool to remove the screws. Should look good, what you guys think?

I think you're crazy ambitious!! :crazy:

I went through a phase where I bought a bunch of iPods because I thought I was gonna make a ton of dough selling them with full function. Now I have 3 iPod classics and none of them work.

I went through a phase where I bought a bunch of iPods because I thought I was gonna make a ton of dough selling them with full function. Now I have 3 iPod classics and none of them work.

Why ambitious? Is it hard to replace? I don't know how to do it, but it cant be that hard.

It's two tiny screws and the back just slides right off, I replaced mine a couple of times along with my mom's and my girlfriend's.

Why ambitious? Is it hard to replace? I don't know how to do it, but it cant be that hard.

Not sure about iPhones...but maybe Joey is.

It's two tiny screws and the back just slides right off, I replaced mine a couple of times along with my mom's and my girlfriend's.

Well, perhaps. Apple products tend to be hard to modify in any way...

New one will probably come in colors anyway. Better sell it before those come out.

Better sell the phone with the green back? Why? I just got my girlfriend a iPhone 5, and TBH they are pretty underwhelming. My next phone is the Experia Z.

Back