Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
Any suggestions for what you'd do instead?

Hey Smoky, here's my two cents: The front bumper doesn't match the design language of the rest of the car. The dominant color of the car is red, and you have large patches of other colors like black and white. But then on the bumper, you have small patches here and there alternating between red and white. Personally, I think it would look more cohesive if you just eliminated the red from the front bumper altogether and continued with the white.

Are you planning on using any sponsor decals? If so, my suggestion would be to make them white and stack them vertically behind the front door edge, following the contour of the door. Cheers!

Hey Smoky, here's my two cents: The front bumper doesn't match the design language of the rest of the car. The dominant color of the car is red, and you have large patches of other colors like black and white. But then on the bumper, you have small patches here and there alternating between red and white. Personally, I think it would look more cohesive if you just eliminated the red from the front bumper altogether and continued with the white.

Are you planning on using any sponsor decals? If so, my suggestion would be to make them white and stack them vertically behind the front door edge, following the contour of the door. Cheers!
Hey Clean, cheers for the criticism! I based my M3 on these two designs:
http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/08/like-father-like-son-hgks-master-e46/
nfs_r_bmwm3_012.jpg

So I didn't want any real sponsors on the car. I was thinking more in live with the boss cars you'd get in NFS' of old.

Last edited:
^^^ Okay, cool! So here's my suggestion... Is the bumper red? Like, if you didn't have any decals on it, would it be red? If so, I would suggest using a couple of white circles to finish off the white space on the front bumper to make it look like the blue/white example above.

In the wrap editor, choose the front of the car for editing, and go into your decals menu. Find the 'basic shapes' category and choose the circle. Remember, at this point you can rotate at different angles to better see the side of the car. Stretch and scale the circle until it makes a nice close-off for your white side wrap.

You know what would be cool? See the faded honeycomb pattern on the side of the red example? You could do the same inside your white field on door and fender. Change the pattern color to be a slightly darker or lighter shad of white where it can barely be seen, and it will appear and disappear, as if to shimmer, when rotating the camera around the car.

^^^ Okay, cool! So here's my suggestion... Is the bumper red? Like, if you didn't have any decals on it, would it be red? If so, I would suggest using a couple of white circles to finish off the white space on the front bumper to make it look like the blue/white example above.

In the wrap editor, choose the front of the car for editing, and go into your decals menu. Find the 'basic shapes' category and choose the circle. Remember, at this point you can rotate at different angles to better see the side of the car. Stretch and scale the circle until it makes a nice close-off for your white side wrap.

You know what would be cool? See the faded honeycomb pattern on the side of the red example? You could do the same inside your white field on door and fender. Change the pattern color to be a slightly darker or lighter shad of white where it can barely be seen, and it will appear and disappear, as if to shimmer, when rotating the camera around the car.
I used Flat black as a base, then covered the car in red gloss. But yes, I like that idea quite alot!

A replica of the Datsun 240Z East African Safari 1971. Not a 100% copy of course, but close enough.
I was using my 1:43 model for reference.
Need for Speed™_20160322203711 by Антон Митрохин, on Flickr
Need for Speed™_20160322203754 by Антон Митрохин, on Flickr
Need for Speed™_20160322203809 by Антон Митрохин, on Flickr
Need for Speed™_20160322205908 by Антон Митрохин, on Flickr
Need for Speed™_20160322210033 by Антон Митрохин, on Flickr
FAIRLADY_240Z_Rally-1200x861.jpg

Datsun_Fairlady_240Z_001.JPG
If you like it and have the 240ZG in your garage, hurry up and grab it, I shared it.

Last edited:
2 Tone '32 Ford Coupe

My first build of the '32 Coupe, based on my Hotknife from GTA5. It has a dark satin blue finish w/ brushed metal 2 tone look.
I prefer simple paint jobs for my hot rods so you won't be seeing anything outlandish on mine.

Pride

Accentuate

Shy

Last edited:
I wonder, has anyone been able to create liveries for NFS '15 on PC using Photoshop, GIMP etc. yet? I'd imagine there's probably something that'd prevent players from doing so (*cough* always-online DRM *cough*).

DK
I wonder, has anyone been able to create liveries for NFS '15 on PC using Photoshop, GIMP etc. yet? I'd imagine there's probably something that'd prevent players from doing so (*cough* always-online DRM *cough*).

I dunno the answer to your question, but that's probably the only defense I can give for the always online crap. While the idea is cool, it opens up a lot of opportunity for people to create vulgar designs that I have no interest in seeing.

Samurai Nissan GT-R (2017 Model).
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My mind has been blown right now by my own creation. Taking the number one spot on my list as one of my best wraps ever made on NFS 2015 here is the Samurai Nissan GT-R 2017. My most creative wrap yet. This wrap took approximately 3-5 hours to make. And for it only taking half of the limit bar, this is surprisingly good for a car with a very well thought out wrap. I mean just look at the details.

I hope this wrap gets a good amount of downloads. I've spent some time trying to think of a good wrap for the new 2017 R35 that was added in yesterday's update. May get a gameplay video of the car up on YouTube soon. :)

*Update* Video finally up! Could of gotten it done earlier but I was pretty busy this weekend. Also made some improvements to the wrap. Most notably additional fade effects to the front and also its much more clearer to see through the rear window.

Last edited:
Samurai Nissan GT-R (2017 Model).
View attachment 530196
View attachment 530197
View attachment 530198
View attachment 530199
View attachment 530200
View attachment 530201
View attachment 530202
My mind has been blown right now by my own creation. Taking the number one spot on my list as one of my best wraps ever made on NFS 2015 here is the Samurai Nissan GT-R 2017. My most creative wrap yet. This wrap took approximately 3-5 hours to make. And for it only taking half of the limit bar, this is surprisingly good for a car with a very well thought out wrap. I mean just look at the details.

I hope this wrap gets a good amount of downloads. I've spent some time trying to think of a good wrap for the new 2017 R35 that was added in yesterday's update. May get a gameplay video of the car up on YouTube soon. :)
Nice work! :cheers:

My garage is pretty boring, because I like to keep my cars simple and clean.

The only car with decals I think, is the Civic - it has a stripe and an Alpine decal on the rear window lol. The picture is just a random view from my garage, and not very good but meh. It's from twitter too.

CecC4c1WIAA79uD.jpg:large

Here is Quicksilver, my BRZ. Not fully customized yet but close. Trying to go for a clean, modern Speed Racer look. Wasn't able to fully realize my vision due to limitations on the wrap editor.

This is PC version with most settings on high/ultra. Hope you guys like it!

QUICKSILVER1.jpg
QUICKSILVER2.jpg
QUICKSILVER3.jpg
QUICKSILVER4.jpg
QUICKSILVER5.jpg
QUICKSILVER6.jpg
QUICKSILVER7.jpg
QUICKSILVER8.jpg
QUICKSILVER9.jpg
QUICKSILVER10.jpg
QUICKSILVER11.jpg

My random "rust" version of E30. I wanted to have anything on this car because I use it as main drifting weapon. So... I have something...

YgOb01m.jpg
ehGV4sa.jpg

And my recreation of hachiroku's Toffu Shop logo:

tMDkH46.jpg
Mad props on the E30! Even has spots where there's body filler LOL. Looks really authentic. I am planning on doing the same type of thing to my sx180 since it too will be my drift missile.

Latest Posts

Back