Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
^^^ Hey let's have a better look at that Lambo in the background!
It's changed now. My Huracan has just a stock body & custom wheels, with Ming's body paint on it (from NFS MW) It's very very accurate. Pic coming tomorrow if I remember.

Returning to the golden times (NFSU2)! Creating a time-attack Eclipse, and creating as well a special Itasha design based on two main girls from a videogame! ;)

Clue: They are not the same, but they have the same love, and for a same persona, both are an illusion, but only one it's the one :D
Back.png
C-side.png
front.png
K-side.png
And, a little leak too
Teaser.png

Last edited:
Since I'm a big fan of mythological creatures (all around the world...), I've made this static-looking Honda NSX-R wrap, based off of the Japanese yokai, Raijuu 'the Thunder Beast'. I don't have this NSX-R now, because I have a habit on selling cars for parts. But, it's still available for downloading. (If, I remember to share it...)

Need for Speed™_20170501173034.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501173024.jpg
(Oops! Random Hoonicorn.)
Need for Speed™_20170501173003.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501172949.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501172938.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501172924.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501172912.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501172858.jpg

Plus, I've also have another wrap for my (past) Porsche 993 911, inspired by Kurokami Medaka's War God Mode. (If you watched/read Medaka Box, you'll understand.) I've made this skin because I kinda missed playing J-Stars Victory VS+, and decided to make wraps dedicated towards my dream team in the hardly-lovable Shonen Jump multi-crossover fighting game. (My J-Stars Dream Team: Ichigo, Naruto, and Medaka.) And, I've also made different variations of my "War God 993", depending on each bodykit. (Shown w/ RWB bodykit.)

FUN FACT: At first, I wanted to make my "War God" wrap on the Scion FR-S, but my hatred towards Scion corrupted me to use the Porsche 993 911. Yet, I still made the wrap for the FR-S, to make a Toyota-powered family of my Dream Team. This 993, I'm showcasing, is the Porsche alternative of them.

Need for Speed™_20170501173237.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501173101.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501173110.jpg
Need for Speed™_20170501173249.jpg

Need for Speed™_20170501173051.jpg

UPDATE(5-11-17): Added more images, showcasing "War God 993/RWB Version."

Last edited:
I hopped in the game for the first time in months, and decided to kill some time by creating a fantasy Mobil 1 Livery. It took several hours to come up with a slightly believable yet, made up livery.

Here we go.

Need for Speed™_20170520001643 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr

Need for Speed™_20170520001616 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr

Need for Speed™_20170520001609 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr

Need for Speed™_20170520001602 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr

Need for Speed™_20170520001553 by Cup Ramen, on Flickr

Started playing this for the first time in months before I start playing Payback next week.

Got this '92 NSX the first chance I could
upload_2017-11-14_9-9-53.png

upload_2017-11-14_9-9-58.png
upload_2017-11-14_9-10-2.png

Currently built up naturally aspirated with 470 HP and a supposed top speed of 300 KM/H (best I've gotten is 240 KM/H)

This is my project so far, I'm far from finished. I just slapped some metallic black paint on for the time being. What colour would it look decent in?
I will also be getting a wide body kit once I get to stage 5.

image.jpeg

EDIT: Made some minor adjustments and updated new images as the previous ones were meh :P
Just started playing this game last week. Never had tried this out but bought it as soon as I had enough money :P
I tried to make a custom D.Va style wrap. I wanted to make it look like, if the car stopped, you'd expect D.Va to jump outta that ride. The bunny logo was a pain, its very difficult with the shapes in the wrap editor. I spent 6 hours total on the whole wrap. I'm somehow happy with it...but her bunny insignia could've been much better. Sorry but that's as far as I can push my limits :D
I play on pc and have shared this wrap if anyone's interested at all. Ign is SleepyZombie91
Thanks!

0099.jpg
0097.jpg
0096.jpg
0093.jpg
0090.jpg
0089.jpg
0086.jpg
0085.jpg
0079.jpg
0078.jpg
0075.jpg
0074.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Made some minor adjustments and updated new images as the previous ones were meh :P
Just started playing this game last week. Never had tried this out but bought it as soon as I had enough money :P
I tried to make a custom D.Va style wrap. I wanted to make it look like, if the car stopped, you'd expect D.Va to jump outta that ride. The bunny logo was a pain, its very difficult with the shapes in the wrap editor. I spent 6 hours total on the whole wrap. I'm somehow happy with it...but her bunny insignia could've been much better. Sorry but that's as far as I can push my limits :D
I play on pc and have shared this wrap if anyone's interested at all. Ign is SleepyZombie91
Thanks!

View attachment 711707 View attachment 711708 View attachment 711709 View attachment 711710 View attachment 711711 View attachment 711712 View attachment 711713 View attachment 711714 View attachment 711715 View attachment 711716 View attachment 711717 View attachment 711718
Not bad. I remember back then on NFS 2015 I tried making a overwatch hero wrap too based on Reaper who was my main on Overwatch but never got the chance to finish the wrap due to layer limitations and design complications if I remember correctly.

Would have been nice if D.Va herself was added into the wrap. Although it's been hard for me to get back into Overwatch lately, I would love to see if someone could do a wrap based on Reaper's headless horseman skin.

Not bad. I remember back then on NFS 2015 I tried making a overwatch hero wrap too based on Reaper who was my main on Overwatch but never got the chance to finish the wrap due to layer limitations and design complications if I remember correctly.

Would have been nice if D.Va herself was added into the wrap. Although it's been hard for me to get back into Overwatch lately, I would love to see if someone could do a wrap based on Reaper's headless horseman skin.

Yeah man I wanted D.Va on the side door instead of just the text but man, its so damn hard to make a character with those shapes xD
I saw this insane guy on Youtube going nuts with these wraps, which inspired me to do something. He made this Genji wrap and a lot more which look incredibly good.
Here's the link:

Jump to 01:01 to skip the intro.
If I was half as good as him/her (idk :P) I would've definitely tried to make a more advanced wrap. Sadly that's how far my skills go lol. But thanks man, I appreciate your input! :D

Yeah man I wanted D.Va on the side door instead of just the text but man, its so damn hard to make a character with those shapes xD
I saw this insane guy on Youtube going nuts with these wraps, which inspired me to do something. He made this Genji wrap and a lot more which look incredibly good.
Here's the link:

Jump to 01:01 to skip the intro.
If I was half as good as him/her (idk :P) I would've definitely tried to make a more advanced wrap. Sadly that's how far my skills go lol. But thanks man, I appreciate your input! :D

Hey man, if you want, you could of tried copying an image of D.Va from the Internet onto the car. That's how I did my Weavile wrap on Payback.

Wait, you can do that in nfs 2015? I have no idea how to do that xD
Perhaps I worded that wrong. My bad.

What I should of said was, he could have re created an image of D.Va off the web onto his car. I didn't mean like literally copying and saving a D.Va picture from the web onto a flashdrive, and then sending it to the game, you can't do that! :boggled:

As far as Gamer PC goes, I gotta say, he makes some damn good wraps. Sad he disappeared off YouTube. Maybe he has other things to do in real life perhaps or maybe he couldn't stand what YouTube is becoming nowadays. But who knows. I wonder if someone on here might have him added. Would be interesting if hes still making wraps on Payback, just that he quitted YouTube.

Perhaps I worded that wrong. My bad.

What I should of said was, he could have re created an image of D.Va off the web onto his car. I didn't mean like literally copying and saving a D.Va picture from the web onto a flashdrive, and then sending it to the game, you can't do that! :boggled:

As far as Gamer PC goes, I gotta say, he makes some damn good wraps. Sad he disappeared off YouTube. Maybe he has other things to do in real life perhaps or maybe he couldn't stand what YouTube is becoming nowadays. But who knows. I wonder if someone on here might have him added. Would be interesting if hes still making wraps on Payback, just that he quitted YouTube.
Indeed dude. Some of his wraps blew my mind like how does one even create stuff like that. Very artistic too. Yeah he must be having other things to do in real life because these customizations just take hours and hours out of your day before you even realize it :P

Back