Show us your ride(s)!

• Thread starter GT_Saint
  • 798 comments
I didn't bother importing direct screenshots, haha. It's basically all stock but with carbon fender flares and a Smoove Squad front windshield sticker and a RS Watanabe sticker on the rear window.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Got the game last week while it was on sale as a friend was keeping annoying me asking to come play it with him. I'm not that satisfied of that decision, but at least I have quite some fun with the liveries. Here's my current garage :

LGDvYog.jpg

So basically, the NA is my starter (sold the 'stang after a couple races) and main, the ND is my full drift car, the 993 my outlaw car, the Z is my 250hp runner and the 86 my 200hp baiter.

Feel free to open the spoilers to see more of each.

uGcIFFD.jpg

oYh5HTI.jpg

tv3SgfG.jpg

Look at my avatar. The livery is pretty much what I plan to do on mine after having taken care of the rust, minus the window decals. As for the body parts, most of what I'd like is not featured in the game (and I hate hardtop spoilers, but I hate the wawy plastic window modeled in the game even more).

JKGp6lc.jpg

fBqvRD2.jpg

ZlOkxuL.jpg

UBzaaHk.jpg

I quite like the new ND, and I wanted to have a dedicated drift car pretty soon, so I went full Mazda for a while. Basically, those are my racing colors. Fun fact : my friend actually decided to get a ND as well for drifting, so he applied my livery and slapped his own colors on (purple/gold instead of blue/green). Number is the same because it is the number of our region (imagine each states of the US were numbered from 1 to 51, that's the same).

z2kszlH.jpg

5cf4Npd.jpg

N5GtpTd.jpg

porsche-911-gt2-no77-le-mans-24hrs-1997-01.jpg

This one is a replica of the championship winning 911 GT2 ran by Larbre in 1997, with a bit of liberties taken. I have a soft sport for white 911s with gold BBS, but didn't want a plain one. The Larbre seemed pretty obvious to me.
I didn't bother to lay out the exact same chequered pattern as it would have probably taken weeks to do manually, and cheated on a few sponsors (although I might get back to it later to change some details, especially the Driftworks and RDS stickers being quite strange on a race car). And of course, in the game, it's my car, so my number and my name. Or rather nickname (but I actually thought of putting a real name there). Overall I'm quite happy with it. I'm using it for outlaw missions : what cop would let a race car fly by on the streets ? (True reason is for the sake of the licence plate joke).

S1BBNnb.jpg

CVJ7ubK.jpg

2LyMb8c.jpg

This is the car I built for the < 250 hp missions. I wanted to make something with an old-school japanese feel, so kept it pretty clean. It is the first car on which I did the koleshiya badge, it turned out pretty well imho but you can't downsize it more otherwise it will look like **** (like on the NA Miata).

9ZDdjGv.jpg

uHX896c.jpg

d6rkaZN.jpg

I just built this today, for the < 200 hp cop bait mission. I wanted to make something original, but that wouldn't look off in an actual N2 race. You will probably see from where I started. The final result feels kinda like a mix between a race and a drift livery, and I was highly uninspired for the windshield banner so ended up doing a fictionnal "Speedhunters Drift Series". It's also pretty much a mix of Tec Art's AE86 and the classic Toyota colors : I didn't want to keep a white base, and thought that purple was the best match.

^^^ I gave you a like because your styling is good, but looking at graphics that old is making my eyes bleed LOL.

NFSU2 was one of my favorite games, but there's no way I can go back and play it today. Yeesh, holy low-resolution Batman!

Been playing a lot of older NFS' lately and have built what I think are some pretty decent cars

View attachment 611487 View attachment 611488 View attachment 611489 View attachment 611490 View attachment 611491 View attachment 611492 View attachment 611493 View attachment 611494 View attachment 611495 View attachment 611496

Also, if @FilipinoGTUser1 will soon be hosting a build competition on Underground 2 and it would be great if we could get more people involved.
Man, I'd happily try and recreate some of these rides from this site here, if anyone ever remembers it:
https://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/garage/4787

Sorry to revive this thread. But I wish to share with you my first (and atm only) creation in NFS 2015, PC version.
The livery is taken from DragonSpeed team which competes in ELMS and ALMS. They used to race in GT class with, among some others, also a Ferrari 458. Now they changed to LMP2 class.

Hope you like it.

0002.jpg

0004.jpg

0006.jpg

^^^ Is that 180 SX a right hand drive model? I ask because otherwise the windshield decals are right in the driver's line of sight ;)

^^^ Is that 180 SX a right hand drive model? I ask because otherwise the windshield decals are right in the driver's line of sight ;)

Yep, it's a JDM-spec Type X. ;)

Calling it a 240 was my bad. :P

nfsProStreet012_small.jpg
nfsProStreet013_small.jpg

I've managed to sort out my internet connection so it's good enough to start customizing in the new game again... I'll post some more of those when I get time. Figured I'd throw some pics on here of Prostreet cars in the meantime...

Last edited:
Luck_01.jpg
Luck_02.jpg
LUCK_03.jpg
LUCK_04.jpg
LUCK_05.jpg
LUCK_06.jpg
LUCK_07.jpg

Lots of faux textures on this one - the Landau top, woodgrain, bullet holes. Using gloss on the fenders and front end gave it a nice shine but still maintains that slightly cloudy, vintage look. The hood is designed to look like a gangster's spats (shoes).

Last edited:
Being playing as well UG2. Here's some builds so far, car mods included :D. Some are original builds, other are based on either characters or other cars ;)

Carbon Cars

R34
Sin título 4.png

Gymkhana Evo VIII
Sin título 2.png

A kind of nostalgic AE86, why??
Sin título 3.png

4927302588_5054370ded_o.jpg

To finish...

Audi TT-R DTM Replica
Sin título 6.png

Continuing with the nostalgia... A very yellow, and rare RX7...
Sin título 18.png

realamemiya.jpg

And to end for now, a wiiideee and classic IS300//Altezza
Sin título 7.png

toyota_altezza_touring_car_by_gt6_garage-d7eehnn.jpg

nfsProStreet007_small.jpg
nfsProStreet025_small.jpg
nfsProStreet028_small.jpg

Another blast from the past today! I've always loved Z cars in general but never could get much use out of the 350Z in Prostreet. Handled like a tank and understeered like crazy.

Back