Shows like......ect....

  • Thread starter Thread starter SipnDzl
  • 6 comments
  • 1,097 views
Messages
202
Messages
Wnabm3
Messages
F'ing Never!
Looking for suggestions for tv series I might be interested in...

Here are a few shows that I love

Arrested Development
Eastbound and Down
The Office
Weeds
Parks & Recreation
Community

Thanks
 
The first show that comes to my mind is Better Off Ted.

If you're a closet nerd, and being here we know you are (:p), give Big Bang Theory a shot.
 
Closet nerd.......?:guilty: That obvious huh? :nervous:
:)
I've watched a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory, it was alright but it didn't grab me like some of the other shows did.....you know?

Better off Ted..... what network is that on?
 
oh.... my bad you already answered my question
 
Ummm, you pretty much have most of the comedic sitcoms covered there. Of what I know that's worth giving a shot:

30 Rock - NBC: This is probably my favorite show on NBC, mainly because of Alec Baldwin.



Archer - FX: This one debuts on Thursday, about a secret agent and his crazy life. If you've seen Sealab 2021 or Frisky Dingo, you can get an idea of what the show is like... Its done by the same people.



The Cleavland Show: Seriously, I think this is funnier than Family Guy on occasion, one of the best ways to wrap up a Sunday night. Plus, the theme song is one of the best in recent memory.

 
I should have stated that I currently watch all of the shows on NBC Thursday night...

Community, Parks & Rec, The Office and 30 Rock.

I will check out The Cleveland Show and Archer for sure though!!!!

Thanks for the input.
 
TB
If you're a closet nerd, and being here we know you are (:p), give Big Bang Theory a shot.

Ive been religiously following this series since day 1 and I love it... Some of the episodes in Season 3 are just genius... Seasons 1 and 2 are also worth while ;) Sheldon FTW!!!
 
Back