Sierra Themed Tarmac Rally - Closed until further notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Obelisk
  • 192 comments
  • 13,035 views
The Historic Cup was cut short but smcinnis and I had a really intense.exchange at the end of the Sierra run.
 
Added the rules for this week's theme.
 
We had some crazy racing this week! I hope STTR gets even more next week.
 
I just posted what might be the slowest race series ever.
 
So because a certain someone was MIA, SeBas and I decided to do our own STTR! And even ZiceDemon showed up for the finale!

Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg Circuito de la Sierra.jpg Silverstone National Circuit_1.jpg Silverstone National Circuit.jpg Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1.jpg Twin Ring Motegi East Course.jpg

SeBas basically kicked butt. Except for against my Megane Trophy. :cool:
 
I forgot to tell you guys what happened. :dunce:
I had a tournament at the same time STTR was supposed to happen.


Looks like you guys did coupés.
 
I forgot to tell you guys what happened. :dunce:
I had a tournament at the same time STTR was supposed to happen.


Looks like you guys did coupés.

Well all except for the last race, yeah. I used a sedan on Sierra. Since it was last minute we just did 550PP any car. Simple and effective. Figured we'd keep your Fiat Challenge intact if you still want to race that one.
 
The Fiat event will proceed this Saturday.
 
The Fiat event will proceed this Saturday.

Crap, realized I have a holiday shindig to attend saturday. :irked:
 
that's OK.
 
The Fiat room is open! Join in when you can.
 
The Fiat 500 theme is one I will NEVER repeat. Too 🤬 slow.
 
STTR has a Concepts Room open.
 
hey guys, when's the next race? can I join the club?

I could participate in the races at 6pm EST (cause it's 11pm CET) but 8pm EST is too much for me (1am) :p
 
hey guys, when's the next race? can I join the club?

I could participate in the races at 6pm EST (cause it's 11pm CET) but 8pm EST is too much for me (1am) :p
The next race is at 8 PM, unfortunately. A lot of the users don't typically get on until about 7:45.

It's this Saturday.
 
Speaking of this week...This week is a Theme Race week! The winner of this week's final race at Sierra is given the privilege of choosing the next theme and rules.
 
I will not be able to attend/host the event tonight. As such, I've asked @sgohsixthree to host the event in my place.
 
With persisting PSN issues, I'll see what I can do. Anyone who would like to join please tonight, assuming I can get it off the ground, feel free to add me on PSN: smcinnis
 
Screw my memory. I forgot this event!
:banghead:
 
Screw my memory. I forgot this event!
:banghead:

Way to go jerk!!:lol: @Sebas and I still ran it, and I told him you might want to run again next week. Up to you. Was fun and Sebas won every event... maybe cause I let him run a 4WD hahaha. If we do it again I told him only FF.;)
 
Let's rerun it. I blame my girlfriend for distracting me :lol:
 
I used 4wd because of FF understeer. Just a suggestion, we could race with Race tires so it would make it more competitive. What do you guys think?
 
I.would say it's more challenging on the low grade tires.
 
I.would say it's more challenging on the low grade tires.

That was my thought for using lower-grade tires. I'm not against lowering the PP to 450 though maybe to compensate. The Civic @ 475 was doable, but everything else was kinda tough. I really want to get the C30 in the zone. I had Sebas on the run at Monaco until I hit the wall at the chicane. :lol:
 
That was my thought for using lower-grade tires. I'm not against lowering the PP to 450 though maybe to compensate. The Civic @ 475 was doable, but everything else was kinda tough. I really want to get the C30 in the zone. I had Sebas on the run at Monaco until I hit the wall at the chicane. :lol:
Your rules so is the Driders Civic from the 1980s OK?
 
Your rules so is the Driders Civic from the 1980s OK?


As long as its FF @450PP... probably fine. I'm going to be late. Going out to dinner and hope to be back on time.
 
As long as its FF @450PP... probably fine. I'm going to be late. Going out to dinner and hope to be back on time.

Okay! I'll see you tonight on the track.
 
We have a new member!
Please welcome surshotoneshot to the club at next week's meet! ...He's actually really fast, which was a trouble for Sebas and I at Sierra.

Also, great meet this week. Too bad @sgohsixthree didn't make it.

New theme going up now.
 
Bah sorry. Dinner ran late. You get any images?
 
Back