Sierra Themed Tarmac Rally - Closed until further notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Obelisk
  • 192 comments
  • 13,035 views
Holy hell, three hours later and my nerves are still on edge. The last lap of the enduro was insane,
 
What a great race yesterday! I edited the photos, hope u guys like it.

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980edited.jpg

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_2edited.jpg

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_3edited.jpg

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_5edited.jpg


Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_6edited.jpg

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_8edited.jpg

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_9edited.jpg

The epic final :)

Autodromo-Nazionale-Monza-en-la-década-de-1980_10edited.jpg
 
Last edited:
Stupid Internet issues, wish I could have finished those races. Great pictures @Sebas !!! 👍👍👍👍
 
Winner his week: v121163 in Pagani Hauyra 1 make. Pretty decent turnout and good clean racing all the way around.
 
Sounds great!
 
Following suggestions from other people, I"ll be posting the new rules here in the thread instead of in Post 1. New Enduro and this week's theme below.

Next Enduro event:
Formula GT vs Ayrton Senna 97T
Date: 3/17/15 at 8PM EST
Track: Suzuka 2014 (There will be weather)
PP: 880 (The Senna car will need to have power restrictions)

Basic rules:
TCS and ABS will be allowed, to reflect on modern F1 car assists. All other aids are off.

There will be weather. Make sure to pack rain tires.

The race will be 60 minutes.

Maximum PP is 880. Make sure you remember that the Formula GT is more speed oriented while the 97T is more handling oriented. Each driver has a preference, so if you think the opposite, no issues.

Tire wear will be on Fast, and Penalties will be left OFF. Boost will be implemented if there are fewer than 10 cars on track.

This week's theme:
Honda Celebration
  • 475 PP
  • Honda only
  • Sports Medium Tires
  • No racing Hondas, only road legal Hondas allowed.
 
Last edited:
To accomodate an interested player, the Enduro will be moved to 3/17/15 at 8PM EST.
Also, Registration open!

Format: #. Driver (PSN ID) - Car
1. RMedia_Obelisk - Formula GT
2. smcinnis - Formula GT
3. GTSeBas - Formula GT
4. MannYhAvitZ - Formula GT
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
Last edited:
St Patricks day?! This irishman can't be counted on to be in any shape for an hour race. :lol:

I don't get to race the FGTs often. Might have to play it by ear, but you can put me in for an FGT
 
I'm joining, with a Formula GT
 
Logged you both in.
 
I'll see you guys tonight at the Honda Celebration! We might also see @CursedDR15 and a new club member today.
 
****...I'm sorry, fellas. I missed this.
 
I finally made it on a weekend and you miss it?!
:grumpy:
I would have been able to host it had my parents not decided to force me to marathon a show with them.
 
Despite the absence of Mr. Binge Watch.... SeBas and I had a great time. Manny, my bad, had I seen you online I would have thrown a shoutout. :crazy:

Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg
Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit 2.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg
Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg
Côte d'Azur.jpg
Côte d'Azur_1.jpg
Côte d'Azur_2.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_2.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_3.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_4.jpg
 
[/Unwatch Thread (with sadness)]
Mind justifying your position?
I gave a completely valid (and verified) reason for why I couldn't make it,
 
I'm sorry, I've had a hectic week and couldn't update the thread.
We will be delaying the meet a week.
 
Congrats to @Sebas for getting the Community Spotlight this week!
 
Thanks! I was so happy, I can't stop smiling every time I see it :) hahaha
STTR Honorable Mention of the week goes to you, bud.
 
Thanks! I was so happy, I can't stop smiling every time I see it :) hahaha

That was you!? Awesome and congrats buddy! :cheers:
 
This week, we will be doing a tribute to an old PS2 game and an even older rivalry...

STTR Presents:
Ford vs Chevy

  • Vehicles from Ford or Chevrolet only (will be enforced in lobby rules)
  • Any drivetrain will be ok.
  • PP will be progressive
    • Race 1: 450
    • Race 2: 500
    • Race 3: 550
    • Race 4: 600
    • Sierra: 650
  • Tires will progress as PP increases.
    • Race 1: SH
    • Race 2/3: SM
    • Race 4: SS
    • Race 5: Unlimited
  • Nitrous will be banned as usual.
  • This week, we will use a manufacturer points system to determine if Ford or Chevy is better in this club. The highest point count wins.
    • 1st Place is 3 points
    • 2nd Place is 2 points
    • 3rd place is 1 point
    • All subsequent finishers will not gain or lose points.
  • Boost will be set to Weak and usual aid restrictions will be reduced to SRF, ASM and Active Steering off.

Also, this week, I'll be trying to introduce a new driver to this club under the PSN ID EASY-E411. I'll be helping him set-up a GTPlanet account.
 
Might only make the first couple races tonight.
 
Back