Sig Ed Stealths

  • Thread starter Thread starter rkk01
  • 8 comments
  • 1,128 views
Messages
197
Am I missing something?

Had a voucher code for the chromline cars...

... is there a separate voucher for the stealh cars in the SE?

Numpty question - but I need to know if something is missing from my box.
Thanks in advance
 
Yes mine had two, by memory one was inside the GT5 game DVD, and the other with some of the other give aways... I hope you didn't throw everything out...
 
It's there, keep checking. I found mine, they are hidden away where I didn't expect. Forget where, I was annoyed though.
 
Stealth car list should have been under the Apex book, Chromeline in the box.
 
OK, cheers. Wife was around, so took the game out quick and didn't go through the "goodies" very thoroughly.

As said, chromelines were in the game case.
 
am I the only one who's M3 Coupe chromeline and the rev counter and speedo don't actually function

although the car is awesome.
 
Does the Gamestop code for the F1 and NASCAR work yet? I heard it was just giving you the NASCAR so I haven't used it yet.
 
If it anything like the CE, you get both cars. The Gamestop one will show up and you have to accept it, then the McLaren will show right after it. From there, you are able to download both cars.
 
conquerer yes it works now if you haven't used it

otherwise it will be fixed next PSN update

or you can call sony and get a code for just the stealth car just provide them with your acnt you used to redeem the code
 
Back