Signature Edition Challenge code up for grabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuart7743
  • 14 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
80
Messages
deathdealer0476
Hello

I have my Signature Edition B-spec Challenge code up for grabs as I am not right in to B-spec.


let me know what you have to trade.

cheers
 
What are you looking for it mate?

Im interested and i presume it is an EU code since you'r from Leeds...
 
sorry can't use it
 
Last edited:
What are you looking for it mate?

Im interested and i presume it is an EU code since you'r from Leeds...

Yes EU code

maybe 787 mazda if you have one
 
I also have a code, I didn't want to start a new thread about it, so if your one gets sold...
 
i have v12 bmw race car, fgt (blue), all rufs, zonda r, toyota 7 race car, and more if theres none there that grab your fancy.
 
i have v12 bmw race car, fgt (blue), all rufs, zonda r, toyota 7 race car, and more if theres none there that grab your fancy.

toyota 7 race car

hmmmmm I do need this car but bob is on his way to winning one.
 
i have v12 bmw race car, fgt (blue), all rufs, zonda r, toyota 7 race car, and more if theres none there that grab your fancy.

X1 Carbon ??
 
i dont have the x1 carbon anything else?
 
i have 787B
 
EDIT: sorry I'm not interested
 

psn me I will send you the code this afternoon when I get back from work. car first though. then I will post the code on your message board.
 
Last edited:
i have v12 bmw race car, fgt (blue), all rufs, zonda r, toyota 7 race car, and more if theres none there that grab your fancy.

Its still up for grabs if you want it for the FGT
 
Back