Silhouette Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sephiroth0011
  • 36 comments
  • 3,575 views
Messages
15
Messages
Sephiroth0011
I'm not sure this be posted here but welcome to the 2011 Silhouette Games! :cheers:

The basic idea is you post a silhouette of a car from GT5 and then people try and guess what it is. I'll start:



I'll be honest, it's not gone brilliantly. I'm not sure if it's clear enough and I've also noticed that a lot of cars look exactly the same... We'll see how it goes I guess!
 
Mazda Maita 91 or something.

Ok that didn't take as long as I was expecting, I'm not sure if I should be really pedantic and demand you get the exact name. It's not a Miata but you got the year right so I guess I'll let you claim the prize, a whole weekend in your own house! Totally free of charge!

Here's the car:
1991 Mazda MX-5 J-Limited Series I [NA]
 
Not a good idea, I could get arrested for breaking and entering!:lol:
 
Not a good idea, I could get arrested for breaking and entering!:lol:
Key word being could

Anyway onto the next one! Here you go:


It's missing it's right headlamp and the wheels aren't square on the actual car. Good luck!
 
Ok that didn't take as long as I was expecting, I'm not sure if I should be really pedantic and demand you get the exact name. It's not a Miata but you got the year right so I guess I'll let you claim the prize, a whole weekend in your own house! Totally free of charge!
Not to be equally pedantic, but it is in North America. Eunos Roadster (JP) would/could/should of been the other acceptable answer :lol:
 
Not to be equally pedantic, but it is in North America. Eunos Roadster (JP) would/could/should of been the other acceptable answer :lol:

Well if you want to go to his house and tell him he's not allowed to stay there for the weekend go ahead! :sly:
 
I'm thinking something DTM is that wing stock?
 
German touring championship it could also be a super gt like a bandai lexus sc340
 
I'll be honest I don't know what DTM means but the wing is stock.
DTM = Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters. European touring car championship with German cars and former F1 drivers
 
Is it the High End Performance G37 ?
 
Fairlady z concept lm
 
Is it the High End Performance G37 ?

Ah! Well done!

Here it is:

Your prize is you're now officially allowed to blink as many times as you want in the next five minutes. After that the usual restrictions apply. :dopey:
 
DTM = Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters. European touring car championship with German cars and former F1 drivers

Not all of them were F1 drivers, there are a couple of women too. Bloody fun to watch, also the ADAC Touring car CS, loaded with Lambos, SLS, R8 and so on...I also say that it is the G37, true?
 
Mustang SVT Cobra R?
 
Ok that didn't take as long as I was expecting, I'm not sure if I should be really pedantic and demand you get the exact name. It's not a Miata but you got the year right so I guess I'll let you claim the prize, a whole weekend in your own house! Totally free of charge!
After the weekend I guess I have to pay the rent to Poliphony Digital to stay here right? :sly:
 
Bit of an easy one this, but I was bored.

silhouette01.jpg


I'll send a car to the first person to FR me with the answer.
 
Ferrari F430 Scuderia?
 
Lamborghini LP 670-4 SV?
 
Back