Silhouette Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sephiroth0011
  • 36 comments
  • 3,575 views
Ferrari 458 Italia w/ Spoiler and Front splitter?
 
Not all of them were F1 drivers, there are a couple of women too. Bloody fun to watch, also the ADAC Touring car CS, loaded with Lambos, SLS, R8 and so on...I also say that it is the G37, true?

DTM is really boring because they get penaltys for every ****
next year the go back to "more touringcar" + BMW

was at norrisring 2 weeks ago
 
Correct answer

scud.jpg


Congrats to MuRdErEr24, who gets the prize
 
Correct answer

scud.jpg


Congrats to MuRdErEr24, who gets the prize

ehh, how do people give the answers? I don't see anyone named MuRdErEr24 here...
MrMulsanne gave the right answer in this thread, right?
 
He said the first to FR (friend request) him got the prize. It could also be that Mr. Mulsanne is MuRdErEr24. As for the first one, the car has had a couple names since it was first introduced. It has been called the Eunos Roadster, MX-5, and known better stateside as the Mazda Miata.
 
ehh, how do people give the answers? I don't see anyone named MuRdErEr24 here...
MrMulsanne gave the right answer in this thread, right?
Apologies, but I did ask for an FR with the right answer. The name quoted was the winner's PSN and since (s)he already had a Scuderia, I awarded a ticket instead.
 
Back