silver and gold chrome needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter cissa0900
  • 37 comments
  • 1,244 views
Messages
74
Norway
stavanger
Messages
christian3213
tell me what are able to trade it in and i will see what i can do :)
 
Hi, trade chrome for matte? I am looking for matte pink and some others too
 
I'm looking for dlc painted cars or Suzuka Grau metallic and paints that are granturismo whatever ;)
 
mjm_98: are you talking about aventador, gt-r black edition and cars like that

Roel1972 i'm don't have matte pink, only matte black and ///AMG grey and colors like that
 
If you sent me a friend request i will do some donations! 👍
 
A car painted in a dlc paint ;)
 
Do you have dlc paints? I can send right now 👍
 
i have lot's of dlc paint so that's no problem :)
 
Thank you roel1972
 
mjm_98 wich car do you want to have in dlc paint?
 
Last edited:
Lotus evora fluorescence 006 untuned
 
Just an normal evora untuned what do i get for the evora untuned? mjm_98
 
Last edited:
I'll give 10 for a Mazda RX-8 in dlc fluo-005 and any rims in color chrome-006
 
In that paint 5 chrome
 
sikbeta 10 of wich color gold chrome or silver chrome or both?
 
mjm_98 what do you mean with "in paint 5 chrome"
 
In the dlc paint I will give 5 chromes

What ones you want
 
Sorry had to go will send tomorrow
 
do you have gold chrome and silver chrome cuz that's the colors i want
 
oh sorry crang08 i got an account on gtplanet yesterday and i dindn't now what i was doing or how i saw if someone had answerd me but do i still get the gold chrome for free ? or do you want something?
 
Last edited:
Yh I've got enough of each I meant what combination of them
 
what are you talking about?
 
wich color do i get gold or silver?
 
Well I'll send 5 for the 1 car so what combination do you want (I've got silver and gold)
 
3 gold and 2 silver would be great
 
sikbeta will you trade with me then? :)
 
sikbeta will you trade with me then? :)


Sure man, send fr to PMC_910, I'll send FR from my alt account, that's where I need the car to be delivered 👍
 
Back