Silvia 240rs (s110) '83

  • Thread starter Thread starter XR3i
  • 4 comments
  • 581 views
Messages
37
United Kingdom
UK
Buy this car and then get in it, such a nice sound. Can anyone explain why the cars don't sound like this when actually driving them ? Is it not possible and am I asking a silly question ?
 
Buy this car and then get in it, such a nice sound. Can anyone explain why the cars don't sound like this when actually driving them ? Is it not possible and am I asking a silly question ?

Not a silly question but if you really want to know there are several threads on the matter already, just use the search feature and you'll easily see them.
 
Not a silly question but if you really want to know there are several threads on the matter already, just use the search feature and you'll easily see them.
Ok thanks, also I'd like this thread to be specifically for the sound of the 240rs when you select it, I haven't come across anything like it.
 
Well, no other Nissan FJ24-powered car in the game. The closest is a FJ20 turbo R30 Skyline.
 
Well, no other Nissan FJ24-powered car in the game. The closest is a FJ20 turbo R30 Skyline.
Not a JDM fan in real life, but I do love the sounds from the cars.
 
Back