Silvia drift settings?

• Thread starter aasikissa
  • 10 comments
Buy an S13, put it on comfort hards and put this tune on it. Start out on a mid range RPM and as you gain experience move up to the high RPM.

I personally use 2.0 camber at the front though as I felt it had a better feel than with 3.0.

Banana's taste good.

The Silvia (S13, S14, S15) can drift with NO tune and NO parts. It's all in the technique.

Even then, there's no magic amount of engine upgrades or suspension configurations that will make the car 'drift', it already drifts. The tune can make it easier or teach/show you how to drift better, but the car can drift without anything extra.

The tune UrieHusky linked says to buy all of the upgrades, including engine ones. I do not think it is necessary if you can improve your driving without them, though.

That would be just boring to drift it stock. I want to build a drift car but NOT a car which drifts only by steering a little . I want to do the work on drifting.

Why don't you do what every other single person in the drift forum has managed to do and click the stickied link at the top of the page that clearly has the words 'Drift' and 'Settings' in the title.

If s13 just buy a mid turbo, semi exhaust and get 5 speed transmission.

I like it cause I stay on third gear the whole time and can tandem very well. Its all driver preference though, you might end up hating it.

Gran Turismo 350Z RS

comfort hards.

tune if you like but for a beginner this car feels like it was made to drift.

My personal settings are just that. Mine.

Just a base tune:

Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) (2002) *Premium Car*

Suspension;
Ride Height-Front= -25. Rear= -25.
Spring Rate- Front= 7.0. Rear= 5.5.
Dampers (Ext.)- Front= 5. Rear= 5. Dampers (Comp.)- Front= 5. Rear= 5. Anti-roll Bars-Front= 5. Rear= 5.
Camber Angle- Front= 1.0. Rear= 2.0.
Toe Angle- Front= 0.00. Rear= 0.00.

Limited Slip Differential;
Initial Torque- Front= N/A. Rear= 10.
Acceleration Sensitivity- Front= N/A. Rear= 40.
Braking Sensitivity- Front= N/A. Rear= 20.

Transmission;
(Set max speed to 168MPH)
1st Gear= 3.690.
2nd Gear= 2.547.
3rd Gear= 1.887.
4th Gear= 1.464.
5th Gear= 1.189.
6th Gear= 1.011.
Final Gear= 3.692.
Downforce; Front= N/A. Rear= N/A.
Tyres; Comfort Hard/Comfort Medium

Back