SILVIA spec-R(s15) Tune?

• Thread starter Dontae757
  • 12 comments
Xx-BRICKSQAUD-xX
I just bought an s15 for drifting and i need a little help tunning it for drifting can someone please help me with it . Thanks

i brought power up to 385hp
slammed it on total adjustable suspension with 3 camber front and 0 rear.
.20 toe in rear and totally compressed dampening and springs.

Lsd 50/50/50

it works great on Tsukuba with g27.

Just learn to drift without tuning in comford hard tyres or soft and if you can drift with it just slowly tune your car. I've done so.
BTW. Sorry for my bad English i am Dutch.

try this

ride height: -10 front 0 rear
spring rate: 6.5 front, 5.5 rear
dampers (extension): 4 front, 4 rear
dampers (compression) : 3 front, 3 rear
anti roll bar: 2 front, 2 rear
camber: 2.0 front, 0.8 rear
toe: 0 front & rear
LSD: 60/60/40

with about 420hp

try this

ride height: -10 front 0 rear
spring rate: 6.5 front, 5.5 rear
dampers (extension): 4 front, 4 rear
dampers (compression) : 3 front, 3 rear
anti roll bar: 2 front, 2 rear
camber: 2.0 front, 0.8 rear
toe: 0 front & rear
LSD: 60/60/40

with about 420hp

Ill be trying this. I tried the one in the tuning depot and it's not to my taste. Im new to drifting and many people have said the s15 is best to start off with. So i went and bought one and modded the essentials.

With the tuning setup in the depot, I tend to get round the corner ok but then I just spin. It's really quite annoying seeing other s15's get round the sharp corner with no problems.

Ill be trying this. I tried the one in the tuning depot and it's not to my taste. Im new to drifting and many people have said the s15 is best to start off with. So i went and bought one and modded the essentials.

With the tuning setup in the depot, I tend to get round the corner ok but then I just spin. It's really quite annoying seeing other s15's get round the sharp corner with no problems.

I'm new too, its just what worked for me so I thought I'd give it a try, sorry I couldn't help more, good luck!

Its all on how you do it, you can have a car you like and can use well that every1 else hates and cant drift, its all on how you drift and how you adjust your car

Back