Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Dot I get to run each once tonight? I wasn't able to race the first week

Whatever evens out, so 4 races means 2 races in each car. You drove the Huracan in both races last week, so tonight you're in the Diablo for both.

Really want to thank the guys who showed up the last couple weeks! I know this turned out to not be the most friendly series, but you guys stuck it out and it proved for some solid racing! Congrats to @mexxifrieboy for taking GOLD in every round! :eek: All your feedback is appreciated! I do like the format of the races to keep the points close, but I'll have to look into ways to tweak it.

Anyways, next week is a Knockout Night! Bring your drinks, some rage and a sense of humor! Then the week after we can get back to business in the GT1s! Before settling into the RX Lite Series. :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RagingBullReunion3.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RagingBullReunion3.pdf
    222.4 KB · Views: 11
hqdefault.jpg

I have received my schedule for the next 2 weeks and I'll be home for both of them. Thereby I'll be racing with you crazies these next 2 Tuesdays. I will begrudgingly be playing GT Sport tonight and tomorrow ahead of the Canada finals. So don't expect to see me on PCars for whatever *ahem* shenanigans go on tonight. Feel free to invite me to chat parties though, I miss talking to you guys.

View attachment 716496

I have received my schedule for the next 2 weeks and I'll be home for both of them. Thereby I'll be racing with you crazies these next 2 Tuesdays. I will begrudgingly be playing GT Sport tonight and tomorrow ahead of the Canada finals. So don't expect to see me on PCars for whatever *ahem* shenanigans go on tonight. Feel free to invite me to chat parties though, I miss talking to you guys.

giphy.gif

I’ll be in for the RX Lite series methinks, since that’s one of my favourite cars in this game, plus it’s no tuning, plus it’s short races, plus it’s random weather, so it’ll be fun. Haven’t played the game since the update but was thinking about starting again soon. I’m pretty sure there’s a #25 livery for that car....

Good show eh team, i was so pumped after the first corner.
Felt my soul leaving my body when the one guy almost spun you later coming out of the 1st hairpin.
Silvia Drift was getting ready for knockout night with deustchbag in the race before it aha.
Lester choked ;)

Lester's wheel totally mucked up during the race. It looked like the steering ratio multiplied itself by 10. That guy is mega quick and were it not for a technical issue he could have won the whole thing.
Yeah he was flying in that 2nd race. Im pretty sure you were sitting beside him, I thinks you sabotaged his wheel.

@Eh Team I thought that might be you, good **** man. My customer / buddy was silvia_drift (rammy) - was watching to support him, but then kinda was also hoping u were the same Eh Team I know lol. Man those races were tight. I dont like Gran Turismo but damn, nice driving. Side note: Rammy is actually a real life CSCS champion in his S2K.... like 4 yrs running lol.

Wondering if I can hop back in on Tuesdays at some point @mphile77 ? lmk

@Eh Team I thought that might be you, good **** man. My customer / buddy was silvia_drift (rammy) - was watching to support him, but then kinda was also hoping u were the same Eh Team I know lol. Man those races were tight. I dont like Gran Turismo but damn, nice driving. Side note: Rammy is actually a real life CSCS champion in his S2K.... like 4 yrs running lol.

Wondering if I can hop back in on Tuesdays at some point @mphile77 ? lmk

@mphile77 is dead to us. He went to the darkside of PC racing, but still keeps in touch. You are more than welcome to join! Spots are open, just let me know. :cheers:

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Knockout Night V tonight! Don't expect to race, don't expect to gain any driver points. Bring your drinks, bring some aggression, and bring a sense of humor. Hopefully the BoBs will make an appearance after spending the last few weeks nursing their hemorrhoids. @Mike Lobban @SGETI @aerolite you guys feeling up for it? Don't want to hit you too hard. :lol:
konight-jpeg.700685

Knockout Night V
Colt's GTR Smash'emupmumblemumble

2/27/18 8:00pm EST

gtr_ko-jpg.714357

Tentative Tracklist:

Azure Circuit
Barcelona GP
COTA GP
Hockenheim Classic
Monza GP
Silverstone GP
-The Rules-

The only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if you're in a podium position you can be taken out at any time! (2nd & 3rd position can take the leader out as well, along with each other). From 4th on back you must respect each other the best you can, try and keep it clean, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time, and by cutting the track if necessary, but try not to take others out in the process if they are not in top 3. Top 3 spots must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, free for all and anything goes, anyone can be taken out no matter what your position. The final lap we also allow the leaders to now be able to track cut, this all plays into strategic positioning as the race unfolds. A winner will be crowned at the end of the night, so I need everyone to please finish these races, so you can be properly scored!

I want everyone to keep an open mind for this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked! If you come into this room expecting to do well, then ummm, its not the right room for you, we will get ya, haha!
-Regs and other info-

Lobby and invites out at 7:30EST per normal. The MADNESS will start at 8EST, a little earlier than normal for us, just to be sure we can get a decent amount of tracks in. Weather will be sunny and clear, so no snow tires to worry about.

5 min Qually, 10 min Races. Be warned, there may be a few tracks in rotation without the qually option so we'll hop right in.
Forced Default Setups, Realistic Aids, Tire wear / fuel OFF, damage visible only, no penalties, no pit stops, Racing License OFF.

First come first serve for this event, I'm sure we will have room for everyone! Pick any livery and join the madness!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back