Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Hopefully the BoBs will make an appearance after spending the last few weeks nursing their hemorrhoids. @Mike Lobban @SGETI @aerolite you guys feeling up for it? Don't want to hit you too hard.

Aggression ? You want aggression from a group of B.O.B's ? You also want us to drink as well? Laughter sure to follow. Just remember,

Old Age and Treachery Will Always Beat Youth and Exuberance.:cheers:

Anytime you can hear grown men, and a couple BoBs, giggle, I suppose you can call it a good night. :lol: Thanks for showing up and having some fun!

Now drop those smiles and lets get to business in Round 4 of the GT1 Enduro Series next week!! I'll be posting and tagging people to try and get an idea of who will make an appearance. I want to hear b*tching and moaning. I want to hear people mess up their pitstops and yak incessantly about it the rest of the race. If there are is no mention of tires and how they are on fire and unable to serve their purpose, I will be disappointed.

:dopey::D

:cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Knockout Night V - GTR.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - Knockout Night V - GTR.pdf
    53.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys that was I had a lot of fun last night. It was nice to have a night that didn't need to be taken so serious and laugh as much as we did. Since I have been removed from camels league without any explanation or reason I can think of I will be dedicating Monday and wensday night to league night so @sgohsixthree i will be in the gt2 enduring next week. @SGETI i hope I didn't break your wheel. Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_3396.JPG
    IMG_3396.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 14
@mphile77 is dead to us. He went to the darkside of PC racing, but still keeps in touch. You are more than welcome to join! Spots are open, just let me know. :cheers:
Who the hell is mphile?
:gtpflag:Hey you wanks, BOB’s & and guy that never shuts the 🤬 up :lol:. I noticed i had some alerts today and figured I better stop in say hello :cheers:. Miss you guys terribly, and racing is not the same, but it still goes on 👍. Im dropping $40 a week or every other in Iracing trying to be on a fast track to being broke and also owning a bunch of stuff for the future. The game feel is off the hook, and the game works very well, and with a weekly posted schedule you know when you should be on to do what car/race that’s available. I’ve met some cool dudes, but there are still some hacks out there, but as you move up they go away for the most part, we still see guys trying to do it all lap one, and with full damage a mandatory thing driving defensively is a top priority sometimes :scared:.
I hope everyone is well and having fun, if ya get bored feel free to follow my Twitch stream for SRM (IRacing Division). Mcinnis has helped me a ton getting this thing up and looking sexy, so check it out!

twitch.tv/simracingmadness

gt1_logob-png.682507
makes_crop-jpg.677631
realism-jpg.689648

View attachment 704230

GT1 Enduro Series

Current Standings:
srm-pcars2-series-results-gt13-png.710580

Schedule:

10/10 - Fuji

11/28 - Zhuhai GP

1/30 - Hockenheim Classic

3/6 - Nurburgring GP

4/3 - Monza Historic

6/5 - Indianapolis Road Course

Scoring:

Same scoring as previous series applies, however 2 Bonus points will be awarded to drivers who finish the entire series in the same vehicle at the end of the series.

1)Mcinnis
2)Ipecac
3)Colts
4)Sgeti
5)Xenoufex
6)Eh Team
7)Mexi
8)Vaper
9)Aero
10)Lobban
11)Camel
12)Hobbz
13)Bear
14)CB
15)Bloody Boy
16)

-Reserved list-
1) MRTeam
2) Gnome
3) Boomer
4) Blackmajic
5)​

Is the weather in this post the weather we are getting in the race?

:gtpflag:Hey you wanks, BOB’s & and guy that never shuts the 🤬 up :lol:. I noticed i had some alerts today and figured I better stop in say hello :cheers:. Miss you guys terribly, and racing is not the same, but it still goes on 👍. Im dropping $40 a week or every other in Iracing trying to be on a fast track to being broke and also owning a bunch of stuff for the future. The game feel is off the hook, and the game works very well, and with a weekly posted schedule you know when you should be on to do what car/race that’s available. I’ve met some cool dudes, but there are still some hacks out there, but as you move up they go away for the most part, we still see guys trying to do it all lap one, and with full damage a mandatory thing driving defensively is a top priority sometimes :scared:.
I hope everyone is well and having fun, if ya get bored feel free to follow my Twitch stream for SRM (IRacing Division). Mcinnis has helped me a ton getting this thing up and looking sexy, so check it out!

twitch.tv/simracingmadness
Just remember he's new a streaming. So he won't talk back and he'll just clear his throat every 30 seconds instead lol

Roll call for the GT1 Enduro Series Round 4 @ Nurburgring GP next Tuesday 3/6:
  1. @sgohsixthree
  2. @mexxifrieboy
  3. @etcetera_997
  4. @coltsjugg
  5. @Mike Lobban
  6. @SGETI
  7. @aerolite
  8. @yogi bear
  9. @Vaper58
  10. @CB_racer
  11. @HOBBZ
  12. @Xenoufex
  13. @Eh Team
  14. @bloodyboyblue

Reserve Drivers:
  1. @MRTeam
  2. @Blackmagic60
  3. @oldguy58
  4. @The__Camel

Let me know if you can make it, or if you know anyone who might be interested to add to the Reserve list. I believe 2 of the 3 reserves have already said they won't make it, but will get priority if they claim the spot before Tuesday.

Settings for the race:

40 Laps
Mandatory Pit

Summer
Start Time 19:00
2x Time Progression
Medium Cloud | Overcast | Clear
Sync to Race

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what the GTE RSR actually feels like, and then run a Daytona 2.4 hours because all the GTEs will be in the game.

We're still missing one M8. (seewhatididthere?) :cool:

GTE Enduro series? Multi class with LMP2?

GTE Series 3 coming back lol

If you guys can wait till June... I set aside a date for the SRM LeMans Enduro. ;)

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

Tonight, Round 4 of the GT1 Enduro Series takes place at Nurburgring GP! Should be a better sized grid than previous weeks, but still a few spots open if anyone has a friend that would like to join.

I'll be test streaming from my new setup tonight on the new SRM Twitch Channel, tune in if you can't make it!

See you tonight!:cheers:

Last edited:
Great night of racing! Congrats to @coltsjugg on the victory! Next week we'll fire up the RX Lites Series!

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - GT14.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - GT14.pdf
    218.4 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Shaun, that was a very fun race last night, tire wear or not, lol.
Enjoyed driving that Merc, wish I had picked it from the start. Other than maybe four laps, I had someone to race against all night. Stoked with my finish when I see who was in front at the end, but really the only thing that counts is beating Slobban:D

Thanks Shaun, that was a very fun race last night, tire wear or not, lol.
Enjoyed driving that Merc, wish I had picked it from the start. Other than maybe four laps, I had someone to race against all night. Stoked with my finish when I see who was in front at the end, but really the only thing that counts is beating Slobban:D

Yeah man it was! You were impressive in that Merc... but it IS easy mode. :lol: Glad you and @GTLehman made it! Also glad you had someone to race all night, I always find myself doing hotlaps. :banghead:

Back