Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

Also here is some gameplay of project cars 3

After watching the gameplay in this video, I don't buy what the pCARS 3 team is saying, in regards to still being a sim. The car's body language doesn't look realistic it looks more arcade like. Also the big obvious indicators are no tire wear, lap time splits, damage indicators, or all the other fancy UI tools we had in pCARS 2. I don't have a problem with it not being a sim, I won't buy it, but thats alright. I just wish they would come out and be honest, something anyone involved with SMS has never been able to do since the development of pCARS 1.

Way to go SMS, another half baked failure...

Edit: Someone pointed out in the main pCARS 3 gtplanet thread that the pit-lane at Interlagos is physically closed up by a barrier, guess they removed that mechanic completely since they were never able to do it without glitches. Which, as was pointed out, could mean only sprint races in career mode.

I really need to thank the gaming industry, they have saved me a ton of money over the last couple years by producing nothing but junk...

Last edited:
After watching the gameplay in this video, I don't buy what the pCARS 3 team is saying, in regards to still being a sim. The car's body language doesn't look realistic it looks more arcade like. Also the big obvious indicators are no tire wear, lap time splits, damage indicators, or all the other fancy UI tools we had in pCARS 2. I don't have a problem with it not being a sim, I won't buy it, but thats alright. I just wish they would come out and be honest, something anyone involved with SMS has never been able to do since the development of pCARS 1.

Way to go SMS, another half baked failure...

The FIRST tell, at the beginning of the trailer, is the AMG getting punted. I think that sums it up.

You also forgot to mention the fact the pits at Interlagos are blocked by cones and cement barriers.

They'll keep saying "It's still a sim!" but we won't see anything official actually showing that. It will "be a sim" until it comes out. Once it comes out, "It will be a sim, but..." Codies has a firm grasp on what the Bell boys can and cannot say about it. It won't be until review copies get out that we will know for sure.

The FIRST tell, at the beginning of the trailer, is the AMG getting punted. I think that sums it up.

You also forgot to mention the fact the pits at Interlagos are blocked by cones and cement barriers.

They'll keep saying "It's still a sim!" but we won't see anything official actually showing that. It will "be a sim" until it comes out. Once it comes out, "It will be a sim, but..." Codies has a firm grasp on what the Bell boys can and cannot say about it. It won't be until review copies get out that we will know for sure.

Also the director of Driveclub was involved in this title's development, why involve him if your game is a sim? Easy, cause it isn't.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!! :gtpflag:

LMP3s again tonight at Indy Road Course and Nurb GP! Been a really fun series so far, so hope it keeps up before next weeks Enduro at LeMans! See you guys tonight.

:cheers:

Another great couple races last night. A little more argy-bargy than we'd normally like, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Congrats to @Stanc03 on his first win in the series! And of course @Luckymouse71 and @HazardLvL4 putting on a clinic during the last race.

Next week is LeMans! 80 Mins of full-throttle goodness.

See you then!
SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - LMP33.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - LMP33.pdf
    85.2 KB · Views: 9
Can I pre-order ACC digitally on PlayStation® 4?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to take digital pre-orders on PlayStation® 4. However, this doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC content. At launch, we’ll be giving you the opportunity to pick up ACC with the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC at no extra cost. But only for 2 weeks! After this time, the DLC will then be available later this summer. More info coming soon.

https://acc.505games.com/console-community-faq-guide/

Can I pre-order ACC digitally on PlayStation® 4?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to take digital pre-orders on PlayStation® 4. However, this doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC content. At launch, we’ll be giving you the opportunity to pick up ACC with the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC at no extra cost. But only for 2 weeks! After this time, the DLC will then be available later this summer. More info coming soon.

https://acc.505games.com/console-community-faq-guide/

This was known, but at least they acknowledged it for people who keep asking. Sure people will still ask, because people.

also posted in the "other room"

I was talking to mike the other day about how this new holder I am using came to be. Had to wait till the site posted.

For you Thrustmaster T300 owners (and some other’s) here is an option you did not know you need. Many of us run the app RS Dash on a tablet and or phone. If you don’t have the app yet suggest you open up your wallet, dust away the cob webs and buy the app. You will now have a great way to use your phone as a MOTEC display dashboard. I use to have my phone attached to the wheel. On more than one occasion my phone came lose and flew across the room. This new holder with some putty or foam strip solves all issues. Small money for another level of immersion. I usually have my display set as RPM gauges with shift light indicators. This holder locates the display in the natural dashboard position. No need to post pics twice, If you want pics of the holder installed on my rig just check out the site.

https://hsimracing.com/product-category/hardware/accessories/t300/

Well I was about to come. In here asking a million questions about acc and here u guys are answering them all lol.

SO about next week will that be week one of acc if so I'll be in the aston Martin

Well I was about to come. In here asking a million questions about acc and here u guys are answering them all lol.

SO about next week will that be week one of acc if so I'll be in the aston Martin

Well its just one night in ACC. There are no private rooms, so we have to get creative. I'll be posting a pcars2 schedule probably this weekend, certainly not going to ACC full time. Just a sprinkle here and there.

Have you decided where you want to run next Thursday? Option, options options.

Well its just one night in ACC. There are no private rooms, so we have to get creative. I'll be posting a pcars2 schedule probably this weekend, certainly not going to ACC full time. Just a sprinkle here and there.

Have you decided where you want to run next Thursday? Option, options options.
2nd Gen Bentley for me and wherever you decide, just no 2hr race just yet. :bowdown:

ACC First console play

"The console versions will all run at 30fps regardless of model. PS4 and PS4 Pro will be able to run at 1080p resolution, with some improvements in draw distances, anti-aliasing and particle effect on the Pro model. Base Xbox One makes do with 900p, but the Xbox One X is capable of a native 4K. At present there’s no information on what PS5 and Xbox Series X models will support."

Great series! Makes me want to run these more often. :D Congrats to @HazardLvL4 for taking the overall series victory! Stay tuned for info on the next SRM pCars2 Series starting June 30. Next week we'll muck around in ACC. Post incoming for that..
SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - LMP34.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - LMP34.pdf
    85.3 KB · Views: 10
Tuesday June 23rd
7PM - 10PM EST

SRM ACC Lobby Surfing

Anyone brave enough to get Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4 is invited to join us and see if we can take over a few lobbies. Guaranteed to be a cluster, but could be fun. I'll have a PSN party chat open everyone is welcome to join so we can communicate what lobby we will be entering as we cannot (yet) create our own.

Just a heads up, if you have a Best Buy nearby, you can get a $10 Gift Card for preordering from them.

Hope to see some of you there!

@mexxifrieboy
@Eh Team
@coltsjugg
@Mike Lobban
@SGETI
@Rednose58
@GTLehman
@davidt33
@etcetera_997
@aerolite
@steph67
@oldguy58
@CB_racer
@The__Camel
@yogi bear
@HOBBZ
@Blackmagic60
@XxGrimxX
@Herimopp89
@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Gr8_Lakes
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@ONESPACE
@Stanc03
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL

Tuesday June 23rd
7PM - 10PM EST

SRM ACC Lobby Surfing

Anyone brave enough to get Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4 is invited to join us and see if we can take over a few lobbies. Guaranteed to be a cluster, but could be fun. I'll have a PSN party chat open everyone is welcome to join so we can communicate what lobby we will be entering as we cannot (yet) create our own.

Just a heads up, if you have a Best Buy nearby, you can get a $10 Gift Card for preordering from them.

Hope to see some of you there!

@mexxifrieboy
@Eh Team
@coltsjugg
@Mike Lobban
@SGETI
@Rednose58
@GTLehman
@davidt33
@etcetera_997
@aerolite
@steph67
@oldguy58
@CB_racer
@The__Camel
@yogi bear
@HOBBZ
@Blackmagic60
@XxGrimxX
@Herimopp89
@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Gr8_Lakes
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@ONESPACE
@Stanc03
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71
@cesar_alfetta
@Wilo28
@TheGaul22
@Bruno Gallo
@fordlaser
@FabesL
I'll, be getting the game I like good physics regardless of graphics. I'll go play granturismo if i wanna look at something pretty :sly:

Last edited:
Back