Simple SongsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobraboy
  • 39 comments
  • 2,126 views
A Perfect Circle - The Noose
A Perfect Circle - A Stranger

Those songs are simple, but very badass. :eek:

Also Hoobastank - The Reason (thats a cool song)
 
The untitled opening track to Interpol's Turn On The Bright Lights.

Surprise, sometimes, will come around
Surprise, sometimes, will come around
I will surprise you sometime. I'll come around
Oh, I will surprise you sometime. I'll come around when you're down
.

The lyrics aren't the deal with this track - the song opens with a gentle guitar, and builds momentum like the sun creeping over the horizon at daybreak. Stunning opening - I took a punt on the album after liking the single Obstacle 1, having not heard any of the other tracks, and the first time I heard it I was stunned.

I like the Strokes, but if you want good New York alternative guitar bands, these are the guys you should be listening to.
 
Carlos Santana - Victory is One
It sounds simple at first...but once you really listen carefully, you see just how complex it is. Awesome song either way though
 
Bang Bang (my baby shot me down) - Nancy Sinatra.

I absoulutely love the vocals and guitar in this song. Doesn't get much more simple then this song. Perfect song for Kill Bill... ;)
 
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt
Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song <~ Absolutely phenominal.
 
Godsmack - Voodoo
Godsmack - Serenity
Audio Slave - Like A Stone
Disturbed - Darkness
 
Pennywise - Bro Hymn
 
Pin the Tail on the Donkey - Naughty by Nature. Great rap song.
 
Back