Sin Motorsports Garage: FITT Tunes

• Thread starter sinof1337
  • 123 comments
United States
Arizona
assassinof1337
Assassinof1337
sinmotorsportsgarage.png

Hey there, I see you've found my garage. Below you will find a list of all of my tunes. These definitely won't be the fastest tunes available(I'm a bad driver with low patience), but they should be faster than if the settings were left stock.

Also, I have a website: www.sinmotorsportsgarage.com
All of my tunes can also be found there, as well as a photo gallery, and my reviews of other garages' tunes.

GT6 Tunes:
My tunes are broken into three categories: FITT, Car of the Month, and Others.

Banner FITT.png

Banner CotM.png

Corvette Z06 (C5)
MP4-12C '10
Saleen S7 '02
Lotus Europa S.2 '68
Citroen 2CV Type A '54
Volkswagen Bora V6 4MOTION '01
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
Opel Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Holden Commodore SS '04
Holden Monaro CV8 '04
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Lotus Evora '09
Lexus IS F '07
Alpine A110 1600S '72
Subaru BRZ S '12
Scion FR-S '12
Fisker Karma EcoSport '12
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
High End Performance G37
HKS CT230R '08
Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
AEM S2000
Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06

Banner Others.png

Mustang Boss 302 and '06 GT
Honda FIT RS
Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
FT-86 G SPORTS Concept
GT-R NISMO
Volkswagen 1200
Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo
BMW M4 Coupe
Challenger SRT8 '08 and Viper GTS '13
SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
Acura NSX Concept '13
Honda NSX Concept '13
Mazda RX500 '70
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 and Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11
Tesla Model S Signature Performance '12
Tesla Roadster '08
Ferrari FXX 07
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Chrysler Prowler '02
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG '02
Peugeot RCZ '10
Chaparral 2D '67
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
Callaway C12 '03
Buick GNX '87
Bentley Speed 8 '03
KTM X-BOW R '12
TOM'S X540 CHASER '00
2013 DeltaWing

Last edited:
430PP Honda Fit RS '10
Your first car, tuned for your first race. There is an error with the tuning sheet; the catalytic converter needs to be the stock one, not upgraded.

Fit+at+CoAaS.jpg

Fit+RS+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge

For the FITT Hot version Drivetrain Challenge, I went with the AE86 and the Lancer. They will probably be awful, but I think they're at least better than stock :lol:

Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex(AE86)
View attachment 211535

Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car
View attachment 211536

View attachment 211538
Better than stock, yes 👍......now be patient and wait for the reviews. :mischievous:

Great job on the tune and welcome to the fray.....umm.....I mean fun of FITT :)
Also, great way to start a garage, keep up the good work.:gtpflag:
Make try out your BOSS after testing, looks inviting.

550PP Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
This South Korean coupe is ready to take on the world

Genesis+at+CoAaS.jpg

Genesis+Coupe+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
Please make a tune for one of these cars :-)

-BMW M3 Coupé`07 550lp
-BMW 135i Coupé`07 450 and/or 500lp
-BMW Z8`01 550lp
-BMW Z3 M Coupé`98 450 and/or 500lp

-AUDI S4`98 500 or 550lp
-AUDI S4`03 500 or 550lp

-MERCEDES SL500(R129)`98 500 or 550lp
-MERCEDES SL 55 AMG (R230)`02 550lp max. 1.500kg

-Aston Martin V12 Vantage´10 550lp

-Honda NSX Concept`13 only the suspension

and

-Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept`10 550lp!!!!

have a nice weekend :-)

550 PP Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
As requested by Spenceinator. Actually only 546PP because it maxes at 547, and lost a point from ballast. Expect it to understeer a fair bit, as it was mostly tuned on Sierra, with some small changes made at Red Bull Ring.

FT86+Concept+at+Sierra.jpg

FT-86+Concept+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:
@sinof1337

Good sir, are the tunes with or without Oil change? (info not avaliable on tuning sheet)... 👍
Building the Mustang and the Nismo right now... Mmmm, that Mustang is calling me for a spin in seasonal London :D

:cheers:

BTW, welcome to :gtplanet:!

Lol, was not expecting that. Not surprised it runs well on SS though, seeing as to how its 300hp with a aero kit and wing.

It was actually quite fun in London seasonal. Very competitive, even against the rabbit Ferrari.
Still have to do the Nismo, will let know asap... 👍

550PP Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
October's car of the month, tuned for Sierra. To be honest, I'm not completely satisfied with this tune. It started with much worse oversteer than it has now, but trying to correct that has made a little understeer appear. Its usually not a problem, but brake a little too late and you will probably end up in the wall. Sierra laps are long and its already cutting a minute off of the base car's time without handling much worse, so for now I'm calling it "good enough". I'll revisit it eventually. Probably...

C5+Vette+at+Ronda.jpg

Corvette+Z06+%28C5%29+%2704+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
1200 '66
Stock, this car is one of the most unenjoyable things I have ever driven on Sierra. It ran an over 17 minute lap, and most of the hills it struggled to get up. It didn't help that The transmission hits the limiter before you've gotten off the start/finish straight, and takes FOREVER for it to reset afterwards, meaning full seconds where the engine doesn't receive throttle inputs. I honestly wasn't going to post a tune for this car, I just wanted to try it with some parts, to see if I could make it fun. And boy, did it end up fun.

1200+on+Sierra.jpg

This car went from the least enjoyable car, to my new favorite on Sierra. This car will leave a cloud of smoke on every turn, but the low speed means that you are almost never in any danger. It certainly isn't the fastest car; when I tried it at 400PP, it was just marginally faster than a stock Fit RS, which runs at 350. And on any other track, you'll probably spend 90% of your time in the dirt or walls. But on Sierra? I don't care how fast it is, because god damn is it fun. Honestly, I'm scared to touch the settings because of how perfect it is now. The only reason anything is different is because I touched some things before my first run(ballast, LSD, tranny).

1200+%2766+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
I've recently been working on a website for my garage, and I hope some of you will check it out. I'm making a website because, in the future, I plan on expanding my garage to include more games(Assetto Corsa when it officially launches, Forza when I get an xbox, etc.), and I would like a central hub to organize everything. The site will also host more than just tunes; at the moment it has my Sierra Best Lap Leaderboard(best laps I have managed with stock cars on Sierra), and eventually will be adding on other pages, like my personal reviews for each car.

Or maybe not :lol: we will see what happens. In the mean time though, I have launched the site, and would appreciate it if you guys would take a look at what is there and let me know what you think. Its very much a WIP, but any glaring issues should be fixed sooner rather than later.

The site is here: http://sites.google.com/site/sinmotorsportsgarage/

Also, I've now updated the OP to list all of my tunes, with links to their individual posts. Over the next few days I plan on updating some of the vehicle cards; a couple of them have cosmetic errors(like the spell check lines on the GT-R), and everything before the Corvette cut off trailing zeros after decimal points, which I would like to change. Finally, I'm going to add the Ford FITT cars to this thread too, since all the tunes are locked in.

Since posting, I have changed the focus of the website a bit, and have moved it to its own website: sinmotorsportsgarage.com

Last edited:
Hey man, I used to use that template, it looks good - probably the best looking of all of them. Congrats on the site. My only tip is be careful with the new Google Sheets gadget. It tends to jumble your lists when you're not looking. Cheers.

XS
Hey man, I used to use that template, it looks good - probably the best looking of all of them. Congrats on the site. My only tip is be careful with the new Google Sheets gadget. It tends to jumble your lists when you're not looking. Cheers.
Thanks. I've already been making local backups of the sheets just in case something happens on google's end. Just another reason to keep doing it I guess :D Thanks for adding me to the tune directory.

FITT Ford Challenges

Ford Focus ST '13
Ranked #11 in Time, #14 in Drivers' Choice.
%2713+Focus+and+%2705+GT.jpg

%2713+Focus+Vehicle+Card.png

Ford Shelby GT500
Ranked #13 in Time, #14 in Drivers' Choice. Not my finest tune...
GT500+and+%2713+Focus.jpg

Shelby+GT500+Vehicle+Card.png

Ford GT '05
Ranked #2 in Time, #1 in Drivers' Choice.

%2705+GT+and+GT500.jpg

GT+%2705+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
Back