Sin Motorsports Garage: FITT Tunes

• Thread starter sinof1337
  • 123 comments
Just stopping by to show this garage some love (and put it on my watched threads). Keep up the great work with some of these amazing tunes! I look forward to test driving more.👍👍
:cheers:

FITT British Invasion Tunes

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Note: The horsepower and torque ratings are incorrect, just ignore them. I made the picture before I realized those were just the default values I use in my template. Whoops.

Elise+Type+72+in+Syracuse.jpg

elise+type+72+vehicle+card.png

Lotus Espirit V8 '02
To be honest, I really didn't spend much time on this tune. Most of my free time went to trying to finish Dragon Age 2 before the new one came out :lol:. But, I can't win if I don't submit anything, so here you go.

Espirit+in+CoAaS.jpg

espirit+vehicle+card.png

Jaguar XKR-S '11
Body paint is from the Nissan VGT, in case you want it for yourself.

XKR-S+at+gema.jpg

jaguar+xkr-s+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:
McLaren MP4-12C '10
This was originally meant to be 600PP, but after trying it at 550, I found it much more enjoyable. It was just too fast to handle some of the turns on Sierra, at least without having to brake where most other cars can get through without.

MP4+at+Eiger.jpg

mp4+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:

Hey there, I see you've found my garage. Below you will find a list of all of my tunes. Most cars will be tuned for Sierra. These definitely won't be the fastest tunes available(I'm a bad driver with low patience), but they should be faster than if the settings were left stock.

GT6 Tunes:
Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex(AE86) and Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car
Mustang Boss 302 and '06 GT
Honda FIT RS
Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
FT-86 G SPORTS Concept
GT-R NISMO
Corvette Z06 (C5)
Volkswagen 1200
Focus '13, Shelby GT500 '13, and GT '05
Elise Type 72 '01, Espirit V8 '02, and XKR-S '11
MP4-12C '10

New Website:
I've recently been working on a website for my garage, and I hope some of you will check it out. I'm making a website because, in the future, I plan on expanding my garage to include more game
s(Assetto Corsa when it officially launches, Forza when I get an xbox, etc.), and I would like a central hub to organize everything. The site will also host more than just tunes; at the moment it has my Sierra Best Lap Leaderboard(best laps I have managed with stock cars on Sierra), and eventually will be adding on other pages, like my personal reviews for each car.

Or maybe not :lol: we will see what happens. In the mean time though, I have launched the site, and would appreciate it if you guys would take a look at what is there and let me know what you think. Its very much a WIP, but any glaring issues should be fixed sooner rather than later.

The site is here: http://sites.google.com/site/sinmotorsportsgarage/
Yeah right, bad driver my eye :lol:, and what's that about patience? I like your choice of cars 👍, I hope you'll continue tuning, that MP4 was great. :cheers:

Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo

This car is an odd one. Instinct says that if you feel or hear the outside wheels slipping, its time to let off the gas, yet in this car it means you've got the throttle just right. For whatever reason, this car doesn't have the same stability issues that most cars when the outside lights up, meaning that you actually lose more time if you let off the throttle than if you just gun it and keep the wheels spinning.

Anyways, its been a while since
we got a fully tune-able VGT, so I made two tunes to make up for it :lol:

VIZIVs+at+CoAaS.jpg

Race Spec
This tune is a little bit basic, as the lack of a center or rear differential makes it hard to properly tune the 4WD drivetrain. Fortunately, if anything the base car turns too well, so it didn't need a whole lot anyways.

subaru+vgt+race+vehicle+card.png

Rally Spec
So, I'm going to be completely honest here: I have no idea what to do for rally cars. I did what I think is the obvious stuff(Softer springs, stronger LSD, longer gears), but to honestly this was just an excuse
to make the car in classic Subaru colors, gold rims and all. And then I remembered that you can't use custom wheels for dirt or snow tires :banghead: Anyways, its the thought that counts, right?

subaru+vgt+rally+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:

This car is an odd one. Instinct says that if you feel or hear the outside wheels slipping, its time to let off the gas, yet in this car it means you've got the throttle just right. For whatever reason, this car doesn't have the same stability issues that most cars when the outside lights up, meaning that you actually lose more time if you let off the throttle than if you just gun it and keep the wheels spinning.

Race Spec
This tune is a little bit basic, as the lack of a center or rear differential makes it hard to properly tune the 4WD drivetrain. Fortunately, if anything the base car turns too well, so it didn't need a whole lot anyways.

View attachment 278522

Rally Spec
So, I'm going to be completely honest here: I have no idea what to do for rally cars. I did what I think is the obvious stuff(Softer springs, stronger LSD, longer gears), but to honestly this was just an excuse
to make the car in classic Subaru colors, gold rims and all. And then I remembered that you can't use custom wheels for dirt or snow tires :banghead: Anyways, its the thought that counts, right?

View attachment 278525

I love this car, and I had to try the rally version, I've only tried it on Chamonix West. Like you I'm not to knowledgeable with rally cars :dopey:. On ice it's very difficult to drive and keep your line, it sways too much, also on that track there's a dip in the road, try it and you'll understand why I mention it. As for the swaying I got this trick from an old TT race with the Lancers, put the toe front at -1.00 , rear toe at +1.00, I haven't tried this on dirt but on ice it does do marvels, also maybe you could try with more aero down force for ice, it's great that you try things that your not comfortable with 👍, it will open new paths for you. I also believe that the dirt and ice versions should be different, the track grip is a bit different. I personally have trouble with critics on my cars :rolleyes:, especially from people I don't know, so I can understand that this is not what you wanted to hear, if I didn't like you and the work you've done I would ignore you but I think you've got talent and if I can help even just a little bit it makes me happy.;)

Race Spec

View attachment 278522

Rally Spec

View attachment 278525

Nice looking tune, and GREAT video 👍 :dopey:

I love this car, and I had to try the rally version, I've only tried it on Chamonix West. Like you I'm not to knowledgeable with rally cars :dopey:. On ice it's very difficult to drive and keep your line, it sways too much, also on that track there's a dip in the road, try it and you'll understand why I mention it. As for the swaying I got this trick from an old TT race with the Lancers, put the toe front at -1.00 , rear toe at +1.00, I haven't tried this on dirt but on ice it does do marvels, also maybe you could try with more aero down force for ice, it's great that you try things that your not comfortable with 👍, it will open new paths for you. I also believe that the dirt and ice versions should be different, the track grip is a bit different. I personally have trouble with critics on my cars :rolleyes:, especially from people I don't know, so I can understand that this is not what you wanted to hear, if I didn't like you and the work you've done I would ignore you but I think you've got talent and if I can help even just a little bit it makes me happy.;)
Thanks for the feedback. I probably won't update this tune(I'm still upset about my rims:(), but if I do more dirt/ice tunes I'll try to remember this.

BMW M4 Coupe
I was going to post this yesterday, but I forgot my flash drive when I left my apartment on Wednesday. Fortunately I was already planning to make a quick trip back today, so its only a day late. Hope you all had a good Christmas, here is my (belated) present!

M4+in+CoAaS.jpg

m4+coupe+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:
McLaren MP4-12C '10

This was originally meant to be 600PP, but after trying it at 550, I found it much more enjoyable. It was just too fast to handle some of the turns on Sierra, at least without having to brake where most other cars can get through without.

View attachment 274624

Hi, I'm taking all my MP4's I bought for the December CoTM and make them earn their dues, thought I'd give you my my last impressions before I send them all back to their maker. I did 3 races in A spec mode.

Super - Willow Springs 20-mile Challenge - PP Limit 650> / SS
I'm slowly getting the hand on driving with MT, so I do sometimes make some bad mistakes. On lap 7 just as I was going to pass the FXX for first on the long fast curve going to the finish line, I down shifted to many gears, took my eyes off the road and then I was off the road, finally caught up on the same spot on the final lap and took it took victory. Well you know how this car did in the mini challenge we did in December, and it still drives beautifully even after one month of abuse by me. It is a little jumpy on some parts of the track, especially after the hill going down but it's easy to catch it and tame it back on the path. Rarely went lower than 3rd gear, 1st and 2nd gear are too easy to spin off the wheels with the PS3 and me, and tire wear is important here. Changed tires after 4 laps used SS.

1st 4 Laps tire wear.
Front 6/8
Rear 6/8

Last 4 Laps tire wear.
Front 6/8
Rear 5/8

International A - Rainmasters - Nurburgring 24h - PP Limit 650> / Intermediate Tires
Here I rarely went under 4th gear, really helps out of curves this way, the only issue I had here was with the brakes, more than a few times I lost temporary control after hitting the brakes, I was probably coming in way too fast but I think there might be something to do to help it in these situations.Very easy win with an under powered car.

Int. B - Super Cars Festival - Silverstone Int. Circuit - PP Limit 630> / SM
Went with the original tires, SM, to be honest I know that I would be faster with SS, but feel wise I don't think there is that big of a difference. Again easy win with a car that handles great.

Great work you are doing, :cheers:

Right I've followed your set up for this car and well my BHP is 197 and PP is 436 not 187 and 430, help to fix this please?
Sorry for being really late on replying, but to be honest my PS3 hasn't even been plugged in for a few weeks :lol: Anyways, the problem is that I listed the sports cat. converter when its supposed to still be stock.

Saleen S7 '02
My first tune using a wheel instead of a controller. As it stands right now, I'm a bit too safe with my driving, so its hard to properly tune the car, but I have to start somewhere, and it was enjoyable to drive so I'm not too worried about the quality. Tuned for Laguna Seca.

S7+CoAaS.jpg

s7+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:
Saleen S7 '02
My first tune using a wheel instead of a controller. As it stands right now, I'm a bit too safe with my driving, so its hard to properly tune the car, but I have to start somewhere, and it was enjoyable to drive so I'm not too worried about the quality. Tuned for Laguna Seca.

View attachment 310931

View attachment 310933
Welcome to the wheel club sir I joined it my self at the start of the year. Get laps under your belt lots and lots of laps. I'm planning to 100 or so at Silverstone GP in the rain to force myself to smooth out with the wheel which will lead to faster laps in the dry.
I'll take this car for a spin later it was a trip to tune wasn't it?

Welcome to the wheel club sir I joined it my self at the start of the year. Get laps under your belt lots and lots of laps. I'm planning to 100 or so at Silverstone GP in the rain to force myself to smooth out with the wheel which will lead to faster laps in the dry.
I'll take this car for a spin later it was a trip to tune wasn't it?

Yeah, it wasn't the easiest car to tune, thats for sure. It probably still oversteers pretty badly, but I'm too reserved on the throttle to fully test it when its being pushed to the limit. Still, its better than the lead foot style I used with the controller :lol:

Lotus Europa S.2 '68
This certainly isn't the most work I've put into a tune; I opted for a fixed tranny due to the current glitch, and I didn't really fine tune the suspension or LSD. But I really liked how this one came out. I tuned it on Silverstone's Stowe Circuit, and while it does get a bit tail happy at times, I think thats entirely appropriate for a mid-engine car from the 60s. Just be careful coming out of the opening chicane, and don't be afraid to over-rev the engine as you enter some of the turns.

Europa+Silverstone.jpg

europa+s2+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:
FITT Old vs. New
I chose the Honda vans for this competition. The Life Step Van scored 8th in time and 10th in drivers' choice, while the Odyssey scored 16th in time and 12th in drivers' choice; overall, I placed 14th in time and 10th in drivers' choice.

Mini+Vans+CoAaS.jpg

Life+step+van+vehicle+card.png

odyssey+vehicle+card.png

Last edited:
SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
Built as a top speed tune. I honestly don't really know what to do for top speed tunes, so its certainly not the best, but I figured that I might as well post it anyways.

Tomahawk+S+at+CoAaS.jpg

Tomahawk+S+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
Built as a top speed tune. I honestly don't really know what to do for top speed tunes, so its certainly not the best, but I figured that I might as well post it anyways.

Tomahawk+GTS-R+at+SSRX.jpg

Tomahawk+GTS-R+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
Built as a top speed tune. I honestly don't really know what to do for top speed tunes, so its certainly not the best; mine only hits 415mph. But its already done, so I might as well post it.

Tomahawk+X+at+SSRX.jpg

Tomahawk+X+Vehicle+Card.png

Last edited:
BMW M3 CSL '03
One of the better tunes I've put together, this car took second in both Average Time and Drivers' Choice
in the FITT M Power Challenge.

View attachment 408058
View attachment 408059
This was one of the few cars I drove be before I pulled out of testing it was great, fast easy to drive and fun. I need to take it to a track I like and give it a really good shake down.

Back