Since the August 1st Update have you spent more or less time racing online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghoa$t
  • 61 comments
  • 3,212 views

how do you rate your online activity since the update?

  • Yes, I have been racing online a lot more since the update

    Votes: 19 17.6%
  • I spend about the same amount of time racing online as i did pre-update

    Votes: 32 29.6%
  • No, I have not been racing online as much since the update

    Votes: 57 52.8%

  • Total voters
    108
I've spent more time online since the update mainly because the release coincided with the arrival of my Obutto. Before the chair, I was just waiting to play the game as I had always wanted to - sitting in a cockpit holding a wheel and jamming gears instead of using a controller.

But, I will likely begin spending time on finishing the offline events since I haven't touched much of the s-class events. And, I guess I have to place in each of those before I'm eligible to purchase the F1 car.

Online events are still a lot of fun to me. Although like some others have said it'll be nice when we have more choices in our online racing. The "private room" release will revive interest in a big way. And, it's not that far away now hopefully.
 
Well I have been racing about the same amount as I did pre-update, I'm having alot of fun beating GT-R Drivers in an Evo X at Fuji Pro :D
 
Back