Singing the Blues With This Week's Mileage Exchange

That's fine. Since starting the game over, I missed those VN427s and I got the BBS RS(still not happy about whole full wheel painting thing) back in my collection. 👍

Oh and I'll add the red Tow arrow, thank you. ;)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180828111255.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180828111304.png

I'm starting to get really tired of this whole paint situation :(

Just release them all, it's been almost a yr...
There's "probably 34" to go.

Or rather there's 34 "gaps" on my list, where there's a paint either side but the one in the middle hasn't shown up yet. As a quick example, we've had B1 Half Matte and B3 Half Matte, but B2 Half Matte hasn't shown up yet. If you care, the gaps are:

Blue
* B7 Matte
* B2 Half Matte

Green
* G5 Chrome
* G4/5 Liquid Met.
* G5-7 Aluminum Met.
* G6, G8 Matte
* G3-7 Small Flake

Grey/Key
* K2 Matte

Purple
* P5, P8 Liquid Met.
* P6-8 Aluminum Met.
* P5-8 Matte Metallic
* P4 Matte
* P4-7 Small Flake
* P8 Large Flake
* P4 Dark Flakes S

Red
* R2 Matte Metallic

White/Silver
* W5 Matte

There's also another 3 spaces where there's paints after, but not before, although these seem likely to show up:
Green
G1-2 Matte

Purple
P1 Matte

In addition , there's around 16 possible other paints too: there's no B6-8 Darks in any of the three finishes yet, although we have seen Dark in 6 and 7 in Green (although not Large Flake); O2 Dark Flakes S seems likely, as does R3 Small Flake; Still waiting on any Y Dark Flakes S, although only 1 and 2 seem probable.

With six a week, 37 would take six-ish weeks. That'd be October 16th, or 1 year since launch...

There's "probably 34" to go.

Or rather there's 34 "gaps" on my list, where there's a paint either side but the one in the middle hasn't shown up yet. As a quick example, we've had B1 Half Matte and B3 Half Matte, but B2 Half Matte hasn't shown up yet. If you care, the gaps are:

Blue
* B7 Matte
* B2 Half Matte

Green
* G5 Chrome
* G4/5 Liquid Met.
* G5-7 Aluminum Met.
* G6, G8 Matte
* G3-7 Small Flake

Grey/Key
* K2 Matte

Purple
* P5, P8 Liquid Met.
* P6-8 Aluminum Met.
* P5-8 Matte Metallic
* P4 Matte
* P4-7 Small Flake
* P8 Large Flake
* P4 Dark Flakes S

Red
* R2 Matte Metallic

White/Silver
* W5 Matte

There's also another 3 spaces where there's paints after, but not before, although these seem likely to show up:
Green
G1-2 Matte

Purple
P1 Matte

In addition , there's around 16 possible other paints too: there's no B6-8 Darks in any of the three finishes yet, although we have seen Dark in 6 and 7 in Green (although not Large Flake); O2 Dark Flakes S seems likely, as does R3 Small Flake; Still waiting on any Y Dark Flakes S, although only 1 and 2 seem probable.

With six a week, 37 would take six-ish weeks. That'd be October 16th, or 1 year since launch...

What about the manufacturer paints?

I would prefer them to release all paints and cycle the cars instead, I don’t have any £20m cars nor the Miura, because as a parent, when I do get to play I don’t want to grind cash.

I try the daily workout when I can but only ever seen the jag twice and Miura once, I always seem to win the worst car available.

I hope they add some new wheels in the future.

Why there are repeat paint colors every week even though I've had the game for 2.5 months is beyond me. Even worse is that they recycle the manufacturer paints even more while there are a ton of paints they haven't released yet.

I Forgive the boring Mileage Exchange, if the updates keep coming like the Red Bull Ring & various cars. Excellent.

Please, PD, don't do what you did to the Fiat 500. How cool will the small diameter wheels look on the Mini?

Back