Single Player AI

  • Thread starter Thread starter KPSTIG187
  • 4 comments
  • 877 views
Messages
1
United States
United States
Why do the Ai always try to crash you and spin you out. I'm really getting tired of them always trying to block me and being very aggressive.
 
What setting ate you using? I use Pro and find the AI really good. I don't drive bomb and stick to the racing line in traffic. Only time AI have hit me from behind, is when I brake too early when learning a new track.

I use brake bias a lot and it's paying off to outbrake AI and corner better.
 
AI is pretty bad. I was racing a 2h race in suzuka Gr.1 last night, and everytime I was going to pass lapped car, the car suddenly would become really aggressive and fast on the next straight and would try to dive bomb me. So I just learned how to dodge them. Still, it’s pretty bad, and it completely throws me off from the the “illusion”.
 
Cause they're sloooooooowwww
 
Far from perfect - although to be honest I rarely have any noteworthy issues with it - but I much prefer it to the AI in Project Cars 2 (a game I never ended up playing as much as the first one, or as GTS) where I frequently can't even do the first lap without getting slammed off the track.
 
Back