Skeag Racing

United States
US
lemuractivities
SKEAG RACING

Objective:

The whole focus of this is to teach “clean racing first” and that means not hitting or trading paint with other race cars. The reason for this is that in the real life of road racing any contact with another race car can turn into a “life or death situation”!! The fast lap and total time is not as important as racing clean

Tunes/Assists/Rules:

All tuning and assists allowed

@Racin510s will be assisting @skeagracing as the Race Steward.

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLAYS TO SKEAGRACING VIA PM, DISPLAYING ALL INSTRUMENTS AND IN REPLAY VIEW.

YOU CAN SEND IN TWO VIDEOS AND PLEASE SEND IN A PHOTO OF THE RESULTS

PM INCLUDE @Racin510s

ALL EVENTS WILL BE LISTED BELOW.

------------
me and my porsche.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't know ( as everyone i guess ) what the rules are for the TT .
So i pick a car in order to run stock like the rules we had at no time challenges .
I think is better to have some limitations in tyre choice and power choice if is about to have free tuning settings .
Its not a good idea to push to the max an old car and race it on RS tyres for example .
Since now we start ,my proposal is the one who pick the car ( or anyone else) must put also power and tyre choices for every TT .

Didn't know ( as everyone i guess ) what the rules are for the TT .
So i pick a car in order to run stock like the rules we had at no time challenges .
I think is better to have some limitations in tyre choice and power choice if is about to have free tuning settings .
Its not a good idea to push to the max an old car and race it on RS tyres for example .
Since now we start ,my proposal is the one who pick the car ( or anyone else) must put also power and tyre choices for every TT .
Excellent and approved

Does everyone want to keep the races and TT's every 2 weeks?
I really can't tell , right now due to Christmas holidays i have time but normally i don't have much time .
Ill leave it to the other guys .
By the way i did oil change at the mazda .
Today i did my school ,very enjoyable choice ,i took advantage from the tyres ( all the field run on SS ) and leave it stock in power with oil change and weight distribution after weight diet at stage 3 .
I really enjoy that type of races at school , without the frenzy rythm of a powerful car that demand surgery moves .

no aids? man this is fast if it's stock on CS no i aids..

I don't know about 2 weeks or not.. Ill make my runs when I have time
Wait i didn't say no aids ,i said was with oil change and the tyres was SH if i remember well .
I had this car in my garage and was stock when i look the settings .
If its new on CS tyres ( perhaps you are right if you say so ) i will run it again .
I really didn't check the tyres since everything was stock .

Wait i didn't say no aids ,i said was with oil change and the tyres was SH if i remember well .
I had this car in my garage and was stock when i look the settings .
If its new on CS tyres ( perhaps you are right if you say so ) i will run it again .
I really didn't check the tyres since everything was stock .
I'm just asking :)
yes, new is on CS.. I think I did low 55s without aids and low 54 with aids but did just few laps

Back