Skeag Racing

TT on CS this time
IMG_20211225_194122818_HDR.jpg

Don't know when but probably ill buy a new ps5 and gt7 at the future .
Since i don't have ps4 looks one way to buy a ps5 but its impossible right now with the availability they have .
Perhaps ill buy it as a bundle in the future ( only this way you can find one now ,with a game that personally i don't want ) plus ill see from the community how good or not is the gt7 .
Am not in a rush anyway since there is more important things in my life than worry for such a matter.
Be safe and cool guys.

This thread is very unclear lol
Races would have to be announced and also the regulations should be clear (with deadlines). Not to mention first post would need to be up to date all the time. It's not a big work but it's also not easy long term which is definitely the reason I can't do it atm and gives another perspective on how huge job @bjl23 Bryce did over the years.
Most of the people left anyways after and even before hub closed so there's no reason to be mad at anyone, it's just a fact. m

This thread is very unclear lol
Races would have to be announced and also the regulations should be clear (with deadlines). Not to mention first post would need to be up to date all the time. It's not a big work but it's also not easy long term which is definitely the reason I can't do it atm and gives another perspective on how huge job @bjl23 Bryce did over the years.
Most of the people left anyways after and even before hub closed so there's no reason to be mad at anyone, it's just a fact. m
🤣 We are not mad and I agree with your comments but it could be a long time before GT 7 will be coming out that is for sure.

Last edited:
Certainly is not an easy task to run a thread , that's why is a " job " not for everyone .
We are running the 3rd week and things are unclear still .
To do the school with a couple events every 15 days is not so hard i think .
But someone must take the responsibility to update first page with the new ones and announce the " results " of each round.

PS
Mary's mother thank God pass away yesterday and relief from her tragical condition that was the last 2 monts .
At 88 with a full life and manage to see great grandchildren .

ATTENTION
When I first wrote about the new thread, I stated thst the events would be sequential in the thread. Event results will be sequential as well. I did not think it necessary to have to always return to the first page to find out what was next. I certainly can understand why, because it eas done that way for 3 years..I hope that all of you understand. I posted each event in order. I asked if everyone wanted to keep each event every two weeks. The rules for the school are the same. The no tune events are the same. The Time Trials are decided by the winner and 2nd place finishes in the school. The regulations regarding the TT are decided by the winner and 2nd place player.
Since this is the beginning please give Noel and I the opportunity to work out the bugs. Thank you.
Barnabas

Certainly is not an easy task to run a thread , that's why is a " job " not for everyone .
We are running the 3rd week and things are unclear still .
To do the school with a couple events every 15 days is not so hard i think .
But someone must take the responsibility to update first page with the new ones and announce the " results " of each round.

PS
Mary's mother thank God pass away yesterday and relief from her tragical condition that was the last 2 monts .
At 88 with a full life and manage to see great grandchildren .
My condolences Babis. Rejoice that she is no longer suffering and has gone on to a better place. May the Lord send comfort to you, your wife and family.
Barnabas

Next school race
Stealth model NSX GT500
Suzuka
International A
GT500 Championship

Time Trial, Hugh and Babis if you please
No Tune
71 Mustang Mach 1. You can choose the track as long as everyone agrees

Here was my run in the Ibiza

Always nice to drive a car you've owned

I'll pick the MINI COOPER S '11 as the car for the Time Trial. Got an '08 model on my drive. Suspension is a little harsh but it goes like a rocket and handles like a go kart

Last edited:
Back