Skoda Expands Its Performance Line With the Nurburgring Record-Setting Kodiaq vRS

Performance SUV's... What a time to be alive. Just ignore the aerodynamics, weight and its high centre starting points and throw a bi turbo on that four porker, some big rims to ruin the ride and call it sporty.

The sporty Octavia is nice though.

yas
Performance SUV's... What a time to be alive. Just ignore the aerodynamics, weight and its high centre starting points and throw a bi turbo on that four porker, some big rims to ruin the ride and call it sporty.

The sporty Octavia is nice though.

It's frustrating,people want a sports car with the performance and the agressive look but at the same time they want 7 seats and more cup holders than you could ever imagine,just buy a sports car for pete's sake.

It's frustrating,people want a sports car with the performance and the agressive look but at the same time they want 7 seats and more cup holders than you could ever imagine,just buy a sports car for pete's sake.

Sports cars aren't exactly practical for some people though. I'd love a sports car, but with a growing family, it doesn't make sense (try getting a car seat in and out of a coupe). Also, some people have the need to make it through inclement weather, haul things, go off the pavement occasionally, and even tow.

Just because you need something more practical doesn't mean you only need to drive boring or slow vehicles.

@Joey D, @TexRex

I'm getting a sarcastic vibe here fellas. ;)

The world may never know :rolleyes:

How will my world continue until I know which it is!?!

giphy.gif

Back