Skyline at my workplace

  • Thread starter Thread starter hsrdragger
  • 23 comments
  • 1,174 views
Messages
469

Attachments

  • skyline.JPG
    skyline.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 126
Where do you work? Isn't that the signal R34??!
 
hsrdragger
I have the original large pics if wanted

Post those pic immediatly !...

Those are some wicked-ass rims !...

and this is from a non-Skyline fan...
 
At The Tire Rack in South Bend, IN. BFG brought the car out for a photo shoot because it currently holds the record for the most G's pulled on street tires. And that record, I think, was set at our track we have here. I know the raced it around when they brought it, but I'm not sure if it broke its last record. I'm only working for the summer here (I'm just a college kid) so I am not given all the cool info. :)
 
the pics are too big to do that thumbnail picture thing, and my work day is over in 10 minutes so I'll see what I can do tomorrow. 👍
 
nice, i think i saw that in a max power mag i bought ( :ouch: i know i am so ashamed, promise never to do such a mindless thing again, :scared: it was an international special ok!!!)
 
That car turns up everywhere, I saw it when I was in Los angeles at Super Auto Bacs. I took pictures if anyone wants to see.
 
I always find that placing a great big BF Goodrich sticker in front of my line of sight makes driving so much easier.
 
Just curious, how many g's did it hold?
 
That poor Skyline.

You can tell it's crying inside.
 
actually that thing means business, 1200bhp, top speed over 200, 0-60 in 2.5 and no ICE at all 👍
 
👍 Great car, aprt form the color maybe, I don't like these multicolor pimp rice colors, although there are tons of uglier venyl cars out there.... this one is still OK...
and 1200 hp is a word... :)
 
If you go to BFG's website and keep clicking on the skyline pictures and "pullin G's" links they will talk about how many G's it pulled. Last year the Skyline pulled 1.080 G's. The pic of the Vishnu Evo VIII on the starting webpage is also at The Tire Rack test track.
 
TheCracker
I always find that placing a great big BF Goodrich sticker in front of my line of sight makes driving so much easier.
stumpydino
dont forget the added hp it gives you

i love sarcasm :lol:

BTW, nice skyline
 
In response to your signature: atmospheric pressure.

I get to see a 1200bhp+ Skyline everyday at my work :sly:

But it only goes in a straight line, the Signal GTR can actually turn at speed..
 
toyomatt84
You are quite lucky, if you ask me.

QUOTE]

Trust me, everyday I think its a dream :)

Taurine
In response to your signature: atmospheric pressure.

QUOTE]

You are the first person to answer that! 👍
 
Flerbizky
Post those pic immediatly !...

Those are some wicked-ass rims !...

and this is from a non-Skyline fan...
You should see them in silver! :p
 
Back