H Hmong_Xiong Messages 3 Messages HmongXiongSkillz Feb 6, 2011 #1 Nissan Skyline R34 or the R35? I think my R35 is faster because it runs 40 seconds and my R34 runs low 40's!
Nissan Skyline R34 or the R35? I think my R35 is faster because it runs 40 seconds and my R34 runs low 40's!
Zach (Banned) Messages 696 Messages ZacharySim Feb 6, 2011 #3 R35 has more power, but the R34 is more lighter.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,488 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Feb 6, 2011 #4 Err... There's no such thing as an R35 Skyline. There's a V35 Skyline and an R35 GT-R, but no R35 Skyline.
Err... There's no such thing as an R35 Skyline. There's a V35 Skyline and an R35 GT-R, but no R35 Skyline.
chs170 Messages 18 Feb 6, 2011 #5 Famine Err... There's no such thing as an R35 Skyline. There's a V35 Skyline and an R35 GT-R, but no R35 Skyline. Click to expand... I think it's just a legacy thing. People refer to it as the R35 Skyline as the next one in the series. *Edit - But you probably know that I don't mean to sound patronising.
Famine Err... There's no such thing as an R35 Skyline. There's a V35 Skyline and an R35 GT-R, but no R35 Skyline. Click to expand... I think it's just a legacy thing. People refer to it as the R35 Skyline as the next one in the series. *Edit - But you probably know that I don't mean to sound patronising.