Skython's Gallery: Big cat? Côte d’Azur! 04:02:12

• Thread starter Skython
  • 142 comments
New Zealand
beyond down under
I finally got the posting images right, so now I can do what I wanted to do, put up a gallery, I'm a beginner in the photo stuff, but I'm getting better
First up, some Mercedes love

That should do for now, positive and negative feedback would be great thanks

I took some out because this page takes forever to load, so from now on my pics are 640x480

Last edited:
The wheels on that first one look kinda girly. Put some new hotness on that bee-otch. All the rest were pretty good.

I'm kinda tilting my head looking at the first one. If it was rotated a bit counter-clockwise, that would be a good photo. And just mark the exposure up a couple notches when you're taking the photos 👍

Thanks for the feedback, I knew there was something wrong with my SL55's wheels but couldn't think of the word, now I'm off to take some new shots (with cars other than Mercedes... Maybe :lol:)

Time for a 2nd post of photos

I love my NSX-R, it's a good car, one of the only Japanese cars I actually like

Now it's time for my new Pajero to come out and play

Here is the new batch of a lot of different cars and places, but I think they're a bit average.

The lovely 550 American Horse power Buick Special... :drool::drool::drool:

Heading into America for some US lovin

The forgotten photo opportunity, owned by Jay Leno, but given to everyone on a game so we can test its spectacular uselessness

Can't go through American cars without giving Mopar a visit

They even have a fire extinguisher in case they are ambitious but rubbish on an epic scale (KABOOM) :sly:

General Motors let me borrow a Camaro as well

In America, I decided to go to New York, which eventually annoyed me, DAMN TAXI THERE, LOOK ANOTHER TAXI, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

It get's too dark in some pics, but I haven't posted in ages, sorry for not as good as usual shots

Last edited:
Very nice work, Skython! My favourites are first, second and last shots.

The 3rd Viper Concept is amazing! Great use of the RoTs 👍
But for the Night Shots, the exposure should go up a notch :)

Yeah, the shot wasn't so dark originally, luckily, I have a second version of that front shot of the Buick and will probably replace the original, by the way, thanks for your feedback

PS. I have replaced the first shot with the lighter version

Last edited:
Dun dun dun duuuuuuun
................................Dun dun dun duuuuuuun
................................................................Dun dun dun duuuuuuun
"Hey mummy... Hey mummy," the little Honda Beat started hitting his mummy Honda NSX
"Can I go into maze," the Beat screamed, "whatever, just get out by 3 o'clock, it's 12 now, go on, hit all the cones then come out" the NSX replied. :lol:

Then the Beat entered the maze

"Weeeeee"

"Yay, mummy, I found a cone"

"Oh no, a dead end, mummy, a dead end" (mummy NSX waits outside ignoring the child

(Singing) "Backward backward, back into a cone"

"Weeeeeeee"

"Oh no, MUMMY, I'VE ALREADY BEEN HERE," (NSX ignores little Beat)

"wight left wight left wight left"

"I DID IT MUMMY," the Beat exited the maze, "great Beat, but it's 6 o'clock, the sun's going down Beat, we need to go home because we're late," the NSX got annoyed and towed the Beat home to an angry Honda NSX-R, because tea was meant to be ready an hour ago.

Hope you like the shots and added writing.

Well, there was something here but I got rid of it... (starts singing circus tune)

Last edited:
My photoshop attempts
I've tryed creating rainshots from my lone Beemer win, facing 5 NSX's, I know they're a bit dark, but that's what night rain shots are

All I have used is the dodge tool

Last edited:
Amazing update, Skython. They look so realistic. What Photoshop do you have?

My photoshop attempts
I've tryed creating rainshots from my lone Beemer win, facing 5 NSX's, I know they're a bit dark, but that's what night rain shots are

All I have used is the dodge tool

Absolutely beautiful. :drool:

Thanks VANDENAL for the awesomely generous comment

Thanks to having epic feedback, I'm throwing in a bonus shot of one of the production car races from the same night

:cheers: everyone who has said anything or is to say anything here

Thanks to having epic feedback, I'm throwing in a bonus shot of one of the production car races from the same night

When I first saw that, I was about to say 'shouldn't this be in the GT3 forum?' Then I saw the pic with GT4 and my draw dropped onto the table. That is some seriously sick stuff. Sick means good. ;)

Thank you again VANDENAL

I might be able to take more photos rather than edit my older ones, I found where to get a cable, so any requests

Thank you again VANDENAL

I might be able to take more photos rather than edit my older ones, I found where to get a cable, so any requests

Did you win the Impreza Super Touring Car in the Battle of Pleiades race in the Subaru Dealership? It'd be cool to see that driving down Tokyo Route 246 (favourite track). If you don't have the Impreza the Fiat 500 would be pretty cool.

Any colour you want the Impreza to be?

Note: It'll take a week or so till I can take photos again so it'll be awhile, have to pay 10 bucks for a $5 cord because there's none available where I am, so it has to be sent from Auckland :mad:

I'll take a Fiat shot too (just for the fun of it)

Do you want me to add rain effects (it's the only thing I know how to do, since I'm new to photoshop)

Last edited:
When I first saw that, I was about to say 'shouldn't this be in the GT3 forum?' Then I saw the pic with GT4 and my draw dropped onto the table. That is some seriously sick stuff. Sick means good. ;)

Don't you mean GT5? :P
Great pics, Skython. I actually suck at adding rain. I've got GT5 and a PS3, and I'm sure my next update will be for GT4 :lol: You've got me back into it 👍

Again, great photos :D:tup:

Don't you mean GT5? :P
Great pics, Skython. I actually suck at adding rain. I've got GT5 and a PS3, and I'm sure my next update will be for GT4 :lol: You've got me back into it 👍

Again, great photos :D:tup:

Thanks Daniel for the kind comment, I never knew photoshop could make a picture so much better, i have GT5 too, well, my brother does, haven't played it much, but every time I do play it, My god, it is amazing, I could drive The Ring in an Audi R8 in weather change and day/night for ever, I do five laps at once, on the 24 hr layout, so much fun, sorry, but i had to mention how much I love the weather changes

PS: I think VANDENAL meant GT3, since it had SSR5 wet in the rally races

Last edited:

Beautiful shot man, I prefer how the road reflects the figure of the cars and the atomosphere of a scene in night-racing is well represented. :)

Back