Skython's Gallery: Big cat? Côte d’Azur! 04:02:12

• Thread starter Skython
  • 142 comments
Yep, boy racer. Could I please have a early 90's? Looking forward to your next livery.

The next livery is not a surprise, for now I'm just sticking to Japanese cars until I get better, next up will be a play-mate for the Mazda, the Nissan 200SX, and two Civics

:cheers: Crooooooow, I could have made it awesome... But don't know how to properly change the car's colour (will learn how to do so though)

:cheers: SVX, the Honda Civic boyracer car will start then (expect some retarded looking lime green or orange car with neon lights and, large body kits and other silly bits of things and that) :P

This is the first version of the Civic, an unfinished Ricer Civic

There's a lot of unfinished bits here

Last edited:
:cheers: mate, I think the lines need some blending though aye

Anyway, I decided to go for an actual unedited update this time around, and here are my photos

I know it's small, but this is only part 1

Very nice Skython! My favourite would have to be #1, due to the angle and placing.

:cheers: SVX, I have something for you then

In fact,

Spot the Difference

Note: Both are unedited, just one has more blur, but there are differences believe it or not

Great photos. My favorites are the Mazda in the Rally because you mention me :sly:
Is good to see someone still going in GT4 :cheers:

Hmmm, interesting. I would say that the difference is that the spectators in the background are different?

The livery Civic is not a bad mixture. The DB9 shots are beautiful. Just wish the color adjustment in GT4 wasn't so gray and dull most of the time, then everyone's GT4 pictures would be the light of the sunshine.

SVX
Hmmm, interesting. I would say that the difference is that the spectators in the background are different?

That's right, and there is one other thing but it is impossible to see, and it is that the game moved the car one pixel sideways or something

:cheers: fabmaru, I play GT5, but I still play GT4 for the hell of it :)

:cheers: Crooooooow, the colour isn't the greatest in this game, but it does have its moments

Thanks to you guys for sticking around even when GT5 overpowers GT4, the reason I'm saying this is because this is my 1000th post. So quickly I got here. :cheers: guys

Last edited:
The pics are good. 👍 And congrats on the 1000 posts. You got a long way to go to get 1300 posts like I have.

:cheers: VANDENAL :)

Le Mans, the greatest race in the world, starts in an hour and a half, so why not celebrate with a Le Mans focused update

Now for my favourite car of all time

And as an extra, since I forgot an Audi R8, here's something better

PS: If anyone disagrees to my extra GT5 shot to take the R8's place, then I will remove them as soon as possible, :cheers: guys, and thank you for viewing my gallery

Last edited:
Le Mans yeahhhhh. Great job, my favorite was the Pescarolo in Black & White. That car looks a bit like the current Peugeot i think. Or is just the spoiler and the Playstation and Gran Turismo adverts. The GT5 photos are good but i would like more i they were in La Sarthe but nice shots anyway great update!👍

Last edited:
Le Mans yeahhhhh. Great job, my favorite was the Pescarolo in Black & White. That car looks a bit like the current Peugeot i think. Or is just the spoiler and the Playstation and Gran Turismo adverts. The GT5 photos are good but i would like more i they were in La Sarthe but nice shots anyway great update!:tup

Yeah, one was at Nururbrgring and the other is at Sarthe, :cheers:. The Pescarolo isn't photo-friendly I must admit. I'm getting the non La Sarthe image off now

Last edited:
Why? That's a great photo. Great set of pictures anyway, my favourite is the Viper set, great angles on those 👍

Love the last shot of the Viper. 👍. 💡 Do you mind if I use that as my new desktop background?

SVX
Why? That's a great photo. Great set of pictures anyway, my favourite is the Viper set, great angles on those 👍

:cheers: and thanks mate, I took it out because it wasn't at La Sarthe. And thanks about the Viper part, I was happy with them :) :cheers:

Love the last shot of the Viper. 👍 . 💡 Do you mind if I use that as my new desktop background?

Thanks mate, :cheers:. You can use it as a background, if you need a different size I can do it, :cheers:

Nice one! The first one is quite good. This update reminds me of the License test with that car.

SVX
Nice one! The first one is quite good. This update reminds me of the License test with that car.

No one should talk about that license test. I'm not very good keeping a car in track with pressure. :ouch: Even more in a 20 Km track.

No one should talk about that license test. I'm not very good keeping a car in track with pressure. :ouch: Even more in a 20 Km track.

:cheers:, fabmaru

I golded that earlier in the year, and was happy to be able to achieve the Special License one in the Race car one.

:cheers: SVX, strangely those shots are completely unrelated, I didn't think of the license until you guys mentioned it.

Nice shots, reminds me of when I failed the graduation test of the Special Licence with 3km left to go.

Nice shots, reminds me of when I failed the graduation test of the Special Licence with 3km left to go.

:cheers:, it's even worse when you get two or three wheels off on the final corner and fail (when going for gold), happened to me twice :mad:

Back