Skython's Gallery: Farewell Mr Problematic (3/12/13)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skython
  • 420 comments
  • 57,405 views
Very cool beatle. I like 4th, 5th and 6th. Nice HDR-ish:tup:. Great approach:sly:.
 
3rd shot from the bottom is wonderful!
 
Nice set, the last three and the b&w are my favorites 👍
 
That is on crazy beetle you have there! Nice shots though, really like the B&W one 👍
 
Great set - I love the way you ruined that Beetle. :D Every shot is fantastic. 👍
 
Nice set, the last three and the b&w are my favorites 👍

Thanks, towards the end I found a new look in the editing. So I decided to use it. That explains those shots. :cheers:

That is on crazy beetle you have there! Nice shots though, really like the B&W one 👍

Shows how far I've gone. That when I go back to something I haven't done in a long time. (B&W) :p Thanks, Solo. :cheers:

Great set - I love the way you ruined that Beetle. :D Every shot is fantastic. 👍

If I give it the other wing and better wheels I reckon it would do up quite nicely. It's a good colour. ;)

It sucks balls. Needs more hellaflush.

Jokes bro, I'm not that mean :p

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/489/nrburgringnordschleife2ip.jpg
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/867/nrburgringnordschleifent.jpg

How the hell do you pull off those sick shots, I couldn't do it properly :confused:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1711/nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

I see what you did there...?

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1469/nrburgringnordschleife1ta.jpg

Another play with the background, eh? :sly:

I don't see what I did there... :p Thanks, mate. :cheers:


:lol: You requested it it! Thanks, mate. :cheers:

Very cool beatle. I like 4th, 5th and 6th. Nice HDR-ish:tup:. Great approach:sly:.

HDR looks cool. Unfortunately I don't have time for it. :p Thanks, Horde. :Cheers:

Awesome Thing :lol:

:lol: It's a slow thing too. Because I left it stock. Thanks, mate. :cheers:

BkS
3rd shot from the bottom is wonderful!

Thanks, I was rather proud of that myself. :sly: :cheers:

Good photos of the Beetle.

Thanks. :cheers:

Love the 4th and 5th shot

Thanks, :cheers:.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

And sorry, I don't have any updates as of now. Sadly I am going to get near to no GT time so if I'm going to do these requests there is a possibility of a strained or forced effort. I apologize if any of my request updates aren't up to usual standard.
 
I haven't forgotten, I've just been busy this school year. But I have finally completed some more requests as I'm on holiday for two weeks.

First up, Nissan Skyline R32 at SSR5. This was a very difficult update as I have never worked with such a normal looking car at SSR5. And all the shots were really dark when they reached the PC.

Requests again.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/specialstageroute517.jpg/]
specialstageroute517.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/specialstageroute516.jpg/]
specialstageroute516.jpg
[/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/specialstageroute511.jpg/]
specialstageroute511.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/specialstageroute59l.jpg/]
specialstageroute59l.jpg
[/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/specialstageroute54.jpg/]
specialstageroute54.jpg
[/URL]

Enzo Ferrari at Kyoto something-rather...

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/kyotogion12y.jpg/]
kyotogion12y.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/kyotogion7r.jpg/]
kyotogion7r.jpg
[/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/kyotogion4.jpg/]
kyotogion4.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/closerequest1.jpg/]
closerequest1.jpg
[/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/kyotogion2l.jpg/]
kyotogion2l.jpg
[/URL] [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/kyotogion1y.jpg/]
kyotogion1y.jpg
[/URL]​

Wait, this is my first update as a Brony... I've been part of the herd for how long now? A month and a half. I haven't updated in a long time!

As usual, thank you for viewing.

Please comment below! It would be very much appreciated.
​
 
Great work on the Kyoto Shots.
Original angles like in Shot No.5 really makes it a pleasure to look at them!

Don't like the R32 Shots too much, but the 5th shot also has a nice and unique angle. 👍
Finally you're back! :)
 
Another returner! Thought I was the only one who felt ashamed for not updating for ages... Welcome back Skython. :)

Are you filling my request with the Enzo? If so, I must say awesome!

Great shots as usual. 👍
 
Great work on the Kyoto Shots.
Original angles like in Shot No.5 really makes it a pleasure to look at them!

Don't like the R32 Shots too much, but the 5th shot also has a nice and unique angle. 👍
Finally you're back! :)

Yeah, as I said. The Skyline was difficult to capture. The Enzo was a different story, it blended perfectly with the lighting and helped aid my shots. Thanks for commenting, mate. :cheers:

Another returner! Thought I was the only one who felt ashamed for not updating for ages... Welcome back Skython. :)

Are you filling my request with the Enzo? If so, I must say awesome!

Great shots as usual. 👍

I sort of am filling your request. But I feel sort of bad for doing it because I originally had more planned. I may do some more in the future. ;) Thanks for viewing. :cheers:
 
Welcome back, Alex!

kyotogion7r.jpg

:drool:👍
 
I like the 4th one a LOT. 👍
But... could it be better with the 'Partial Color' filter? :p
 
Finally you came back to your gallery mate :cheers: and with greater editing skills :drool:👍. Fantastic:D.
 
1st, 2nd and last of the Enzo shots are my favourite... :drool:
Composure of your shots is awesome.
 
Oh no the Brony virus got you too. :lol:
Nice to see another update from you and a good one too. 👍
 
Yes yes yes, just absolutely YES! Loving the Enzo shots. :drool:👍
 
Great update! Glad to see more photos from you. ;) I'm really liking the last R32 photo and most of the Enzo ones! :drool:
 
Great work, above all in this:

Thanks, Adrian. :cheers:

Welcome back, Alex!
:drool:👍

Thanks, Justin. :cheers:

I like the 4th one a LOT. 👍
But... could it be better with the 'Partial Color' filter? :p

Don't push me. :p I'll see how it looks as a partial colour. ;)

Finally you came back to your gallery mate :cheers: and with greater editing skills :drool:👍. Fantastic:D.

Eeeeyup, after about a month or so of procrastination, I've gotten around to doing some more work.

1st, 2nd and last of the Enzo shots are my favourite... :drool:
Composure of your shots is awesome.

Thanks, Travis I'm going to guess according to your username. :p If not, thanks, Traviizter. :cheers:

Oh no the Brony virus got you too. :lol:
Nice to see another update from you and a good one too. 👍

tumblr_losrba7vBe1r05905o1_500.png


:p Thanks, Nato. The Brony virus is the only virus I'm happy to have gotten. :sly:

SVX
Yes yes yes, just absolutely YES! Loving the Enzo shots. :drool:👍

Thanks, Josh. :cheers:

Great update! Glad to see more photos from you. ;) I'm really liking the last R32 photo and most of the Enzo ones! :drool:

Thanks, Fabio. :cheers:


Remember to click to see it in true form.

To a new Viper...





And some other pictures.

















And this is for the Bronies... And if you want a non pony version of an image just ask.


The ponies in the image are not created by me. They were done by a talented fan-artist called Mysticalpha. You can find Mysticalpha on Deviantart. And to add he didn't make these for me, these are just his normal works that I borrowed.





Also remember, there are some requests I still haven't gotten around to, I think there's one or two. I have them noted on my PC, and on paper, so I haven't lost them. :)​
 
Last edited:
Do Twilight Sparkle! :D

Awesome work, Alex! 👍 Maybe we could do a brony photoshoot.
 
I really am planning on doing all of the mane six, and maybe some background characters. but it is really difficult to choose a car for Twilight. Something practical, and smart. But something people actually want to see. :lol:

And yes, a Brony photo shoot would be great. Only if I could figure out a time where I can definitely get on the PS3. :banghead:
 
Awesome update man. Can't really pick a favourite. :drool:👍

As for what to do for Twilight Sparkle, why not something like a Lancia Delta?
 
Great update! I really like that R8 photo very, very much! 👍 :drool:
 
These pics of the classic Ferrari in Kyoto are exceptional.
 
Bronies are one thing, but red wheels on a 458. That's boss. 👍
 
Back